Dirty's Coco & Perlite DTW SCROG, 4 Strain LSD, GDP, Pineapple Chunk, Grow Journal

Hi all.
Plants are going great guns and I will hopefully hit my pb in this grow.
I was sifting through some stuff last night and came across the design of my room in regards to lighting and ventilation and thought I'd share.

So basically I have a 2&2 setup.

2 x 150mm cool tubes with 2 x 1500mm canfan rs series fans attached on the downwind side which then vent vertically out of the tent. I have insect screen on the open end of the cool tube to stop and insects or large particles making it onto the lights.
It's not the best for the fans to be on the downwind side as hot air will be passing through but I did some thinking and it just worked better for me this way.
As for intake I have a 150mm passive intake on the cold side of my tent and a 150mm active intake drawing air from another room which is permanently cool due to its location.

Anyways enough of that here is the raw design and feel free to ask q's or put fwd your 2 cents...

Howdy folks.
Week 3 of flower has commenced and the plants are filling the Scrog nicely with an estimated 1 to 2 weeks of stretch left.
I will be defoliating mid week and after that it will be a race to the lights for my little girls.

Starting to get some smell in the room with the Gdp and Pineapple chunk leading the way but that's probably because they are at the front. I'm sure the lsd is a smelly bitch I just haven't smelt her yet lol.

Anyways thanks for stopping by and look out for more bud focused images later in the week after defol.

LSD bud

Happy Week 4 everyone.
So the grow is coming along nicely apart from what I believe to some yellowing cause by a broken ph pen. We will know by the end of the week if I'm right I guess.
Only one Pic today due to laziness sorry.

I did pop over to a friend's house to see how one of spares is fairing and it's looking quite good.
GDP week 4 of flower.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hey everyone.
Plants smell amazing and the resin on the buds under the UV in the middle is crazy. I think my leave yellowing is being caused by the UV. I have had it on 12hrs / day which I think now is too much.
My plants are still very healthy but I've got some bleached leaves.

Anyways enjoy the pics and thanks for stopping by.

Hello everyone.
Well week 5 has started and the room smells awesome. They are all starting to fatten up now with the stretch all but finished.
I still have a small patch of canopy yellowed from what I think is burn from the 2'uv light but it hasn't stopped growth or resin production one bit.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the pics.

My uv is the same height as the hps's. The only challenge I have is if I raise the uv the hps reflectors will block the uv for most of the canopy.
I'll have squiz today and see what i can do. How high would you go for a 2' uv fitting in a 4x4 @JimiGrows ?

I don't really have any experience with those. I usually use the 10 second rule. Place hand at plant tops and if the light warms your hand within 10 seconds, move it higher. Real scientific, eh?

I don't really have any experience with those. I usually use the 10 second rule. Place hand at plant tops and if the light warms your hand within 10 seconds, move it higher. Real scientific, eh?

The Uv doesn't really put off heat that can be measured that way but I agree that is generally how I measure for my hps bulbs. I have raised it plus changed my hps reflectors a bit to all ow for the uv to be higher and it seems to have helped..
I just have half a dozen buds with a trendy little bleached top on them lol.

Thanks for replying man.

Back
Top Bottom