Dirty's Coco & Perlite DTW SCROG, 4 Strain LSD, GDP, Pineapple Chunk, Grow Journal

Hello everyone.
Week 6 has started and things are just rolling along in the tent with fatness and smell on the menu this week. Vertical growth has stopped and now the girls are just stinking the place out.

Thank God for my carbon filters.

Anyways have a great week 6 and Tha ks for popping in.

Looks beautiful, LSD is a hell of a strain. I'd be curious to see how it yields compared to gdp and pinneapple chunk since I've heard that espescially gdp yields on the low side, though it certainly doesn't look that way!

Looks beautiful, LSD is a hell of a strain. I'd be curious to see how it yields compared to gdp and pinneapple chunk since I've heard that espescially gdp yields on the low side, though it certainly doesn't look that way!

Hey Kaiser.
You are right about the GDP not yielding as much as the LSD but I kind of thought that would the case when I chose these strains looking at the strain lineage.
The GDP and PC are the front 2 plants and the LSD's are at the back 2 for reference.

I will be posting up final yields so please keep an eye on my Journal for it plus some juicy bud pics.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hello everyone.
Week 6 has started and things are just rolling along in the tent with fatness and smell on the menu this week. Vertical growth has stopped and now the girls are just stinking the place out.

Thank God for my carbon filters.

Anyways have a great week 6 and Tha ks for popping in.

That is beautiful! You have utilized every square inch. Teach me....

Hey everyone.
Well week 7 has started and that leaves us 14 days to go. Obviously that is the scheduled chop day but I will start to check the trichomes from now on and adjust if required.
Not much is happening apart smell and fatness (the plants, not me :p). The LSD buds are awesome, nice and fat and super dense to touch.
Can't wait to try them all. Thanks for stopping by.

Well what ever you do i will be watching and trying to learn .. i heard of Main line is quad line like Main line but with 4 branches instead of 2 .??

Well what ever you do i will be watching and trying to learn .. i heard of Main line is quad line like Main line but with 4 branches instead of 2 .??

More than happy to share mate. Yes mate the main difference is 2 v 4 main lines. I will be playing around with both in a few weeks time once my seedling ar atleast 4 nodes tall so watch this space.

Great use of a scrog net! Looking good n' green all the way through! Hope you dont mind me takin a seat.
Sparks

:goodjob:

Hey Sparks thanks for the kind words and feel free to grab a seat and spark one up.

This was my first scrog with a 2xHPS setup and must say having that light coverage with the 2 made scrogging so much easier than just a single HPS.

I'm wanting to move on from scrogging and just train my plants with another technique but atleast I have scrogging as a fallback if I suck at mainling/quadding....

I actually have been trying to germinate some Pineapple Chunk seeds but the first 3 out of a 5 pack of feminized seeds have been duds. I also have a 3 pack of LSD, so that's why I'm so interested in your journal. :)
I'm thinking it's been way to friggin hot in my area to get them beans started for now. So I'll probably just wait another few weeks to a month before trying again. But I do have some clones going to keep me busy til then.

:passitleft:

Bummer to hear that you are having troubles germinating. I generally have no issues germinating but when I put these beans down I was well below my normal germination rate.
Good luck man, I would highly recommend growing LSD as it has been nothing but an awesome strain to grow.
I cannot wait to try it as I have never tried any of the strains I have in flower right now.

What clones are you running @Big Sparks

Back
Top Bottom