Disabled Veteran

thcgrower42

Hello everyone I'm a disabled veteran looking to get off all my prescribed medications from the va and be my own caregiver. I have never grown before but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I will be growing in a pre-made grow box that is set up as a 6 plant self contained hydroponic system. I have been looking and reading through as much information as I can and looking forward to learning more and talking with some of you.

:welcome: to :420: thcgrower42. If you've been reading around, then you'll know this is the very best place for great information and friendly, intelligent support.

Good luck with your grow. It can be challenging but is terrific fun. I'd strongly recommend that you start a journal - it's an invaluable way to get experienced help and advice.
:goodluck:

Welcome man. Teddy has great advice. Also check out bateo and Dans links once they post I highly recommend.

But more importantly I'm glad to here you want off big pharmaceutical products and go towards nature. Follow some journals. And start your own possibly. I'm glad you joined.

And thanks for protecting us.

Thanks Dutty Panty. I'm looking forward to getting started and getting advice and hopefully shoeing some good looking girls as the progress goes on.

Thank you Mr Teddy. Once I get started is it OK if I ask you questions?
Thanks

That's what we're all here for - to ask and to learn. :thumb:

But I'm a soil man. A journal will gather hydro growers. :high-five:

:welcome: Disabled Veteran to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Thank you for your service.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:
:Namaste:
Beateo

Thanks for your service, from a fellow Vet.

Anything I can do to help you I'll bend over backwards for you.

Good luck, I hear the VA is thinking about allowing medical marijuana.

Great people here that are genuinely willing to help, and have a shit ton of knowledge.

Good luck

Hey thcgrower42!! Welcome to the site and a big Thank You for your service!! I'm glad to hear you are giving up on prescription drugs. Often times those are worse than the condition they try and fix.

Definitely follow the advice given by the previous posters and start you a journal when you start your grow. I promise it will help you and be worth it.

I have some links and video tutorials in my signature that may be of use to you along your journey here at 420Mag. Feel free to ask any questions in the FAQ section of the site and you are sure to get responses.

:thumb: :welcome:

Thanks Petergreen and ultra Dan much appreciated. When I do get started I well try to do the journal thing. I'm not that great at writing things down but will try. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom