Disappointed

PaulyG

Sticker shock right out the gate. Then dispensary would only let me look at samples that were sealed I plastic box with blurry magnifying glass. Then all products were prepackaged in sealed bags with black back. Laid face down. With no real choices. Take what they give only. Needless to say never went back to that dispensary. Only thing I buy from dispensaries is seeds if they sell them. Haven't purchased bud's from dispensary in over three years.

DON'T LET GREED TANK YOUR DISPENSARY!!!!!:snowboating:

None of my local dispensaries sell seeds, I grow enough that I don't ever have to buy bud. I do enjoy shatter though, and I don't feel like buying all the equipment to make it. In my area of CA. they think shatter is made of gold. When I visit my son in Portland I stock up there, it's less than half the price of the CA stuff, and better quality.

None of my local dispensaries sell seeds, I grow enough that I don't ever have to buy bud. I do enjoy shatter though, and I don't feel like buying all the equipment to make it. In my area of CA. they think shatter is made of gold. When I visit my son in Portland I stock up there, it's less than half the price of the CA stuff, and better quality.
Have found a couple of dispensaries that sell seed's. But have found out seed's can be sold in Oklahoma with an agriculture license. Have found several hydroponic stores carry them.

I buy my seeds on-line, it's really the only way to get any kind of selection. CA. is pretty wide open as far as dispensaries are concerned, since they approved recreational use. The issue is there's like a minumum 30% tax on most products containing THC.
Distrustful of mail order seed's. I'm sure there are many trust worthy online seed shops. But with no real recourse if seller takes advantage. I'm poor old veteran a $100 bucks is hard to give up. On the other hand I produce my own feminized seeds. And started producing regular seed's when I can find regular seed's to start with.

Sticker shock right out the gate. Then dispensary would only let me look at samples that were sealed I plastic box with blurry magnifying glass. Then all products were prepackaged in sealed bags with black back. Laid face down. With no real choices. Take what they give only.
We went medical legal several decades ago and recreational legal in 2018. One day last year an article appears on-line about the opening of a 'dispensary' in a location I am familiar with. One part of the article, based on a press release from the business, made the statement along the line "...come to our place. It is better than the old way of going to some hippie dealer like the old days". I went to take a look for some accessories I needed. They had no pipes, a couple of packs of papers and all this fancy packages with so many grams in each. No way to smell the buds, no way to turn them over and look at them from all angles and a staff member never moved more than a couple of feet away.

I told them they had nothing for me. I thought about telling them that I liked the old days when we could sit in that hippie's living room with a mirror ball on the kitchen ceiling and a black light over the poster on the wall and we could sample the weed and listen to the latest Frank Zappa album while doing all this.

We went medical legal several decades ago and recreational legal in 2018. One day last year an article appears on-line about the opening of a 'dispensary' in a location I am familiar with. One part of the article, based on a press release from the business, made the statement along the line "...come to our place. It is better than the old way of going to some hippie dealer like the old days". I went to take a look for some accessories I needed. They had no pipes, a couple of packs of papers and all this fancy packages with so many grams in each. No way to smell the buds, no way to turn them over and look at them from all angles and a staff member never moved more than a couple of feet away.

I told them they had nothing for me. I thought about telling them that I liked the old days when we could sit in that hippie's living room with a mirror ball on the kitchen ceiling and a black light over the poster on the wall and we could sample the weed and listen to the latest Frank Zappa album while doing all this.
I miss the day's before Nancy Regan and her war on drugs. When 1 could by 5 fingers of fresh cured bud's for $10 bucks from the neighbor. When people had a real social life. Not online social media. But life with people not a screen and keyboard. And network meant net work catching bait for fishing. Where we had respect for one another. For who we were not how many likes or followers we have. How foolish we have become.
How time's have changed. And not for the better. So much freedom lost! Lost to the greed and want of power amongst our politicians.

… When people had a real social life. Not online social media. But life with people not a screen and keyboard. And network meant net work catching bait for fishing. Where we had respect for one another. For who we were not how many likes or followers we have. How foolish we have become.
How time's have changed. And not for the better. So much freedom lost! Lost to the greed and want of power amongst our politicians.
Just one part of the beginning of the downfall of humankind; we (as a species) are no longer concerned with the greater good for all but rather the “what’s in it for me” mentality … we don't respect our planet and instead rape her for our resources, pollute everything we touch, and decimate anything we consider an obstruction.

(Sorry - had a moment)

agreed, people really don't just chill anymore. Wish they'd bring back split-screen gaming, too. That shit brought the homies together

Have plan at least for me. Going to use GI bill benefits to get loan for 10 to 20 acres. Build nice a A frame home. Sell this place to pay off loan. Ditch the internet. Flip phone only lol getting old might need emergency help. Go red neck hippie ! Put some space between me and the XYZ generation pun intended.

Sticker shock right out the gate. Then dispensary would only let me look at samples that were sealed I plastic box with blurry magnifying glass. Then all products were prepackaged in sealed bags with black back. Laid face down. With no real choices. Take what they give only. Needless to say never went back to that dispensary. Only thing I buy from dispensaries is seeds if they sell them. Haven't purchased bud's from dispensary in over three years.

DON'T LET GREED TANK YOUR DISPENSARY!!!!!:snowboating:
I too agree. The Dispensary's flower sucks in my opinion. Plus the Price involved. Hardly any real buzz from the flower. If ur a Light Weight then I guess that is good for a beginner.
I will grow my own or I still have buddies.

some dispenseries sell clone and believe ther are a few that sell seeds - just ran into a clone banks that sell clones for $75.00 (eveb thru mail)_ consider this out sourcing clones can cause issues - one MUST Quarrientine clones !!!!!! (bugs & diseases) no clones for me !!! Seed Banks are good source for seeds

Buying seeds online is perfectly safe and perfectly legal both. There's no law against seeds. I would not enourage you to ship them to anyone else yourself. and 90% of online banks sell junk genetics and most people don't even seem to notice. But yes, there are a few good ones and 100% avoid a brick and mortar. Not every seed produces fire anyway. That greed is the high taxes. They wanna take our blood, sweat, teaars and yeaars of OUR lives and turn a profit and they can't even grow the sh%t. Makes me ANGRY.

some dispenseries sell clone and believe ther are a few that sell seeds - just ran into a clone banks that sell clones for $75.00 (eveb thru mail)_ consider this out sourcing clones can cause issues - one MUST Quarrientine clones !!!!!! (bugs & diseases) no clones for me !!! Seed Banks are good source for seeds
Wow, $75, my local dispenaries average between $10 and $20 for an average size clone. I dip all my clones in a pyrethrin solution, and keep them by themselves and out of direct sunlight for a couple days. I have never had an issue since doing that.

Buying seeds online is perfectly safe and perfectly legal both. There's no law against seeds. I would not enourage you to ship them to anyone else yourself. and 90% of online banks sell junk genetics and most people don't even seem to notice. But yes, there are a few good ones and 100% avoid a brick and mortar. Not every seed produces fire anyway. That greed is the high taxes. They wanna take our blood, sweat, teaars and yeaars of OUR lives and turn a profit and they can't even grow the sh%t. Makes me ANGRY.
were do you recommend to get seeds ?

Shatter IS made of gold. It is literally worth more than gold per gram over here, tho I think gold went up a bit, so might no longer be true, but its right there at that level.

were do you recommend to get seeds ?
Nothing competes with Lumberjaack SS in my personal opinion. I just ran some side by side with CSI Humboldts and the CSI looks R-tarded next to my beaautiful Lumberjack gear, which has 9 inch leaad roots at day 3 in soil.

Back
Top Bottom