Discreet Vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalsuperbic

Hey everyone, Im in the market for a vaporizor after hearing great things about them, The thing is I live with my grandparents and want to find something that is not toooooooooo conspicuous, I have been looking at the Vapir one vaporizer, they just look like a tire pressure reader, anyone have any suggestions on a vaporizer under 300 preferably. Thanks

Re: Discreet Vaporizer??

Vaporgenie.. $50.00 (very discreet)

hebalAire.. $300 (somewhat discreet..)

Two that I use.. both pretty much indestructible, both do the job.

Good luck!

ok thanks I will check them out, so the HerbalAire works pretty good for you?

Highly recommend the herbalAire. Can't beat the price and reliability for doing bags or direct draw. A really nice whip vape for stealth is the V-Tower. It has a stainless steel exterior and the bowl sits on top. All glass vapor path and it comes with a potpourri bowl too. Put this bowl in place, hide your whip, and voila! No more vaporizer. Just a potpourri dispenser. I imagine you could also load the potpourri bowl with essential oils and it becomes an aromatherapy dispenser. Search ebay for V-Tower-$159 w/free shipping. I'm getting ready to order one myself. Heard from a guy that has one and it gets raves.

Heh heh... random question.

How's the potpourri bowl smell? That idea alone tempted me a bit.... just a sweet little extra, you know?

:peace: Earth Child

Heh heh... random question.

How's the potpourri bowl smell? That idea alone tempted me a bit.... just a sweet little extra, you know?

:peace: Earth Child

I have yet to try the potpourri bowl. Pretty sure the stuff comes in a variety of odors though. The stuff that came with mine is red and says 'Rose Garden'. I plan to put a piece of glass on top of the (empty) potpourri bowl-maybe cut out the top of a clear light bulb to make a shallow dish- and use it for an essential oil diffuser (use the lowest heat setting, I've been told). I've used the V-Tower for a couple of weeks now and it works really well. It's nice that you can see right into the bowl and easily keep it stirred up with some strong, short puffs. With a light load in the bowl you don't even need to stir it up. I think the 'tornado bowl' stuff where you can spin the weed around the bowl with your hits is a little bit too much hype though. You're hitting it hard to do that, and then your hits get a little harsh with so much air coming through. This a great vape to transition from smoking though-easy to use (as long as you handle the hot bowl carefully) and hard to burn your weed. And it's 2nd use as a potpourri/oil diffuser makes it the best vape I've ever seen for stealth, as far as letting it sit out on a table all the time.

I'm stepping out of the forum as fast as I stepped in, lol. Regardless of what some competitors like to say, we’ve taken the high road for over a year and we’re going to continue to do that.

I'm too busy developing our future models of vaporizers and giving the best service we possibly can to be getting in pissing matches on a forum....

Competitors can say what they like…consider the source. If you go to buy a vaporizer just shop around and do a LOT of research. Check eBay Feedback, talk to people who’ve used the product, call the shops to see what vape’s they recommend, email manufacturer's and ask them tough questions, about materials, safe parts, service, warranties ... after all it's your money and your lungs.

The V-Tower was our first try in the Vaporizer Market. We’re really pleased with how it went. The V-Tower is the number one selling vaporizer in every shop it’s sold in, we have repeat business from 5 Countries, I’ve accumulated almost a 1,000 ‘fan mail’ email messages from people who bought the V-Tower to replace a vaporizer they weren’t happy with.

For it to be such a huge success through stores and distributors we obviously did a lot of things right. It’s the ‘best performing, best buy vaporizer in its price range’.

No one can be more critical of the V-Tower than I. I'm the developer and it’s my job to look for and fix any flaws and improve upon things we didn't like. I’ve done that, and the new product is less than 30 days from launch.

The V-Tower is just about history now anyways …we’re down to a very few units and then it’s discontinued.

Keep an eye out for a Banner AD's all over this site and others announcing our new product.

Hey, at least we can all agree on one thing in this forum ... we all LOVE the Herb :blushsmile:
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom