Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

I am not happy with ice wreck....I ordered 5 and only 2 germinated...they sent me 5 more and a couple extra and so far 1 out of 3 have sprouted...they told me they were kinda hard to germinate
next time i will order something different

i always germ the 80% or better, last grow was 24 plants and 21 germd, of the 21 remaining, 2 of them were weird like those other pictures buddy posted. overall im happy with crop king, are they the best genetics? definitely not, but good enough for me. for the average and casual grower they are fine, for a expert grower they likely wont be a favorite.

im happy with them, but a casual grower, and just starting my 3rd grow.
I don't have the time to mess around with reg seeds, and until I can get my wife to turn off the lights when shes done.....its all autos.
I don't mind either.....the 12 week turnaround works for me

Not that impressed with the germ rate i'm getting with the WW WV... 25 seeds in and only 4 have popped and it has been just over a week.

Seems like pretty piss poor performance... end batch seeds i imagine as they're lacking vigor.....

Not that impressed with the germ rate i'm getting with the WW WV... 25 seeds in and only 4 have popped and it has been just over a week.

Seems like pretty piss poor performance... end batch seeds i imagine as they're lacking vigor.....

4 for 25? sounds like maybe grower error. ive probably grown about 100 ck seeds so far, i usually get 8 or 9 out of 10 to pop

That doesn't sound right! I had 7 0f 7 WW's go from seed to beautiful dense buds. What technique are you using to germ?

This freak keeps on freakin'.she is now 18 days old and is one messed up cookie.
feb11.jpg
she has one node that has three growth points. One node with nothing at all and one node is growing from her stub from her topping.
wonky_nodes.jpg
she's got a crooked stance and leaves are coming out upside down. This is a total freak!
My only hope in growing her out is to see if she will somehow have more Colas, because she already has 3 more tips than she should at this point. So weird.... I'll be doing a journal for cropking contest and she's going in there if anyone wants to see this freaky White Widow Batch, develop into a bushy gal :thumb:

What type of water are you using? That plant looks like it's suffering from wet soil, ph and light issues. It could be a # of things but I'd lean towards PH or feeding to early. Any strain can have mutants or retarded growth but that plant looks over fed.

JMO.

What type of water are you using? That plant looks like it's suffering from wet soil, ph and light issues. It could be a # of things but I'd lean towards PH or feeding to early. Any strain can have mutants or retarded growth but that plant looks over fed.

JMO.

Thanks for the thoughts, I appreciate your time. she's 20 days old. Was watered day after transplant at day 7 and then fed on day 14 and fed today. Both time she got a small dose of voodoo, b52 and g/m/B. All at about 1/2 strength of recommended dose for seedlings. She started out wonky, it's definitely genetics.

I'm still hoping she'll work it out. She's got extra growth tips, if that counts for anything... Lol she's still my girl, even though she's retarded I'll treat her the same as the others

Thanks for the thoughts, I appreciate your time. she's 20 days old. Was watered day after transplant at day 7 and then fed on day 14 and fed today. Both time she got a small dose of voodoo, b52 and g/m/B. All at about 1/2 strength of recommended dose for seedlings. She started out wonky, it's definitely genetics.

I'm still hoping she'll work it out. She's got extra growth tips, if that counts for anything... Lol she's still my girl, even though she's retarded I'll treat her the same as the others

on the plants i grew similar, once they got bigger that whole growth kind of stuck on the side like a tumor and eventually fell off

It's a mutant pure and simple nothing to do with PH or nutes... i've done thousands of seeds and you'll see them here and there... it's how mother nature works looking for an edge... some have beneficial traits others not.

One thing tho... you're better off potting up slowly building a dense root ball rather than putting it into a big finish pot at such a young age... especially if your water supply is on the hard side.

And also no need for that "voodoo or b52" crap... just get some water soluble kelp and foliage feed.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1091984
IMG_221914.jpg

Well the WV two trays on the right is doing ok now 11 have popped but the WW left tray is lacking with only one up so far... all were planted at the same time.

So gotta ask how was the WW... was it as potent as advertised?

They are starting their 8th week of flowering and are looking outstanding! The buds are really dense and the smell like juicy fruit and a slight hint of skunk. The one thing I will say about them is they are nute sensitive and really don't need much especially in flowering.
20160131_185855.jpg
this pic is from a few weeks ago.

Good luck on your grow.

Dang... strong indica pheno eh... wonder how it handles humid conditions... how cloudy are the trichs @ 8 weeks Dude?

Nice Gurls and thx for the input Just....

King hey guys put down 5 TWA seeds 5 germinated and happily going along thanks CKS .Highly recommend CKS to any and everyone great customer service and a quality product need i say more CKS are # 1 in my book competitors are miles behind

Dang... strong indica pheno eh... wonder how it handles humid conditions... how cloudy are the trichs @ 8 weeks Dude?

Nice Gurls and thx for the input Just....

Trichs are just starting to cloud at 8 1/2 weeks. Probably 1 /12 to 2 weeks left. CKS says 8 weeks but its my experience with WW's is they take at least 10 weeks.

I see so many good reviews about cks germination rates I am starting to suspect something is up lol. cks has an amazing business platform and good customer service. I have grown fro 25 years and make my own seeds that look nothing like cks seeds. I have problems over and over with cks seeds and always follow their methods even tho I do not agree with them. Where in nature do marijuana seeds fall from the mother plant into a glass of water and then jump in between sheets of scott towel on a plate? I like their strains and everything about the company except the problems I have with germination. I start other seeds from other companies and the same time and only cks seeds are troublesome. It must be me, or something I am not doing that is specific to cks seeds, my other seeds do fine, strange indeed

im workin on my perpetual grow here. not one seed has failed to germinate.

I use the pill bottle with a curled piece of 600 grit paper so it is covering half the interior. I shake it for 60 seconds. it goes into about 3/4 oz of water in a glass espresso cup. sits 24 hours. then into towel. because I am doing perpetual I needed to figure out the timeline. it has not failed me yet. I rely on it working properly to maintain perpetuity.

so on a seed day, it will also be a planting day. towel day in between. so, seed in water at 4 am, plant a 4 day old seed at 9 am. next day towel the seed from the day before.

simply put every second day is a seed day, with the opposite being a towel day. 24 hours in water 72 hours roughly, in towel. has worked great for me thus far.

Back
Top Bottom