Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
You can discuss germination and growing of Crop King Seeds here. We will also post some promotions and company updates in 420magazine to keep you informed about our company.

For growing related and germination, please discuss it here.

For products related questions, please contact us in our website. Our phone # is 1-844-276-7546. You can also chat with our live website chat representative 24/7. Just go to our website Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Crop King and click on the "CHAT WITH THE KING" image.

Hi Crop King Seeds, I recently ordered Early Miss and Northern Lights from you and I was wondering what are the best lights and soil to grow them in?

Hi Crop King Seeds, I recently ordered Early Miss and Northern Lights from you and I was wondering what are the best lights and soil to grow them in?

Hello BillyMays,

Thank you for ordering from us. Our Early Miss and Northern Lights are very much flexible thus they can be grown well with any grow light or soil to use. There are a lot of people who have been growing this strain. They might want to share their experience here.

Recently planted 6 Northern Lights auto (7/10/2015. They all germinated well. My question is since I am in the 18th day (from seed) shouldn't the plants be taller than 1 1/2 to 2 inches? I am using hydro (cash 4.0) but thought the plant would grow a little faster. How can I stall the flowering phase so the vegetation can grow? When do the NLA start regular flowering? How many weeks from seed?
thanx

It starts to flower in 4 weeks (average) depending on how you grow them. The height of your plant depends on the condition of your grow and all. You cannot stall flowering phase because they are auto. They flower as soon as they reach 4 weeks (average).

recommendation for lower oder fem strain

Hey King,
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a couple of you feminized strains. Do you have any recommendations on which stains are less "stinky"? Would prefer something that is not too skunky. Fruity aroma would be best. Thanks for any advice :)

Re: recommendation for lower oder fem strain

Hey King,
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a couple of you feminized strains. Do you have any recommendations on which stains are less "stinky"? Would prefer something that is not too skunky. Fruity aroma would be best. Thanks for any advice :)

Hi Onehitr,

Welcome to 420mag and thanks for commenting.

I can recommend Northern Lights. That's the least stinky in our line up.

Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Northern Lights Autoflowering Seeds Feminized

I've never had 1 dud seed with Crop King... however, once I ordered Dark Angel and when the seeds germinated.. the taproots just turned to mush. Called Crop King and Kyle re-reimbursed my order with 10 Purple Kush... THANKS CROP KING!!

Perfect. Glad to have found such a class act as a seed provider!
Oder = Odor :p

Thank you :)

I've never had 1 dud seed with Crop King... however, once I ordered Dark Angel and when the seeds germinated.. the taproots just turned to mush. Called Crop King and Kyle re-reimbursed my order with 10 Purple Kush... THANKS CROP KING!!

You're welcome :)

Just bought White Cookies and Purple Kush. Will do a full journal asap. Currently waiting for some renovations to be completed. Look forward to be running with Crop King genetics. Peace!!

Hi,

I have germinate 2 seeds (fem auto Jake Herer), after 2 days with the paper towel, 1 was ready to go in soil, the second one had a little tap root, then from day 2 to day 7 (today), I see no change in the tap root (See picture).

https://i61.tinypic.com/1z2ojf7.jpg

What should I do?
1. keep it in the paper towel longer.
2. Put it back on a glass of water.
3. Put it in soil, even if the tap root is really small.

Thank!

Has anybody on here grown purple kush and know a good ppm range for that strain, on the crop king web site users say it is a light feeder. This is also my first indoor coco grow any recommendations on how much and how often to feed/water, right now there in small pots on a table but when there ready for big 33L pots im unsure how much to give them. grow info and link in my signature any other tips just write in my journal

I purchased 5 white widows in June 2015 and received 7 of them within 7 days - very quick and discreet. I have a small growing space and was trying to grow only 1 to start with. I lost two seeds trying to germinate them according to crop kings instructions. I finally soaked one until it cracked a little (3 days) and planted it directly into soil, it took root and I just turned it over to 12/12 and it is looking good. as far as cloning white widow, it is not working for me. I tried 4 different methods for 8 cuttings and all failed miserably. I started to germinate 2 more seeds and both died without even cracking open. I just started soaking my last two seeds and my fingers are crossed that they produce a root. scorecard - 1 successful - 4 dead - 2 that I am praying for.

the purchase was great, the delivery was great, the seeds did not come through for me.

billy13778

All 10 of my White Cookies sprouted using the recommended technique. Sometimes they can take a bit before the pop. Temperature can affect the speed and success rate. Peace!!

Well i dont want to go against guidelines but i do not soak my seeds, I simply put them in between paper towels with water ph of 5.5. I have 100% germination rate. I bought 5 crown royal burnt one to a crisp at 18 inches, lost one to rockwool and have 2 going, with 1 seed left.I think i am going to get some white cookies, it sounds delicious

Back
Top Bottom