Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Even if they don't sink, don't worry.

The only real reason I can think of is to make sure the seed isn't just sitting on top, potentially above the surface tension and not actually absorbing any water. A single push would solve this though.

What you just did was potentially stress the tappy. NEVER, dig in search of your seedlings. Just take a deep breath, relax and allow them to come up on their own.. It's either they pop up or don't. No need to dig in after them. They will do their job, if not, you germie another seed. ;) Remember this for your next grow. You might (depending on how you did it) get some curling in the leafs now cause of the disturbance/stress it went under while you where digging it out. Nothing serious, just a little tip. for next time.:Namaste:

I wouldn't say I dug much, I moved a small piece of dirt and bam there it was. Maybe 1/32 under the surface. Hope I didn't hurt it.

I wouldn't say I dug much, I moved a small piece of dirt and bam there it was. Maybe 1/32 under the surface. Hope I didn't hurt it.

Could go either way, I doubt even if you did it will be fatal. Atrain once said to me you have to really try to kill these plants. I didn't believe him until I unintentionally tried.

Still, another 6 to 12 hours and you wouldn't have had to dig at all. As Emilya says, move at plant speed. If sitting on your hands for a half a day is helpful, it's the smart choice.

once I put my taprooted seed in the soil medium, I water with a spray bottle only, then I cover with the bottom off of a water bottle. I only use the water bottle for 5-7 days though.
my thinking is that a spray doesn't move the root like a stream of water will, and let the root take hold. and the bottle acts like a mini green house, and keeps the moisture in, I still give it a few squirts a day as this expands the wet area under the seedling, so the roots can expand with it.
im not sure it really does, what I think it does.....but it works.

Alright then... Now it's time to give a shout to crop king seeds. After my blunder on germination of my first attempt at their northern lights auto, I've been so grateful to have received an additional 5 seeds to replace my failed ones. These guys are great, no nonsense customer service and amazing results. I've now gone 3 for 3 on Sprouting my NLA's . In pots and growing fast. Thanks for everything cks. Possible grow journal entry coming.

You can follow up on my progress with these by checking my journal.

stinky yummy odor... I grew four Purps one time and during flowering you could smell them down the street. Was a bit scary for three weeks. Recently I grew White Widow and could barely smell them in the grow room. I want to grow something new and really want the least stinky odor like White Widow. I usually order feminized seeds and was looking at Super Silver Haze and Crown Royal. Any thoughts about those strains with regards to yummy smells when flowering? Maybe a different recommendation?

How is the seedling?

It didn't make it sadly, I started a second seed and within 12 hours it had a tap root sticking out. After another 2 days in the paper towel it was ready for transplanting. It's in the PROMIX now.

The tap root was probably 1/2" long but shaped like a U, I put it into the dirt point down. Hope this was correct.

First seed ended up with the tap root coming out the same end as the plant, ended up turning to mush.

Well, since this thread is about the discussion of CK's seeds/growings. Has anyone else out there find that the blueberry genetics are a little off? Just curious to get others opinions. I welcome all with open ears. Please feel free to give me a good run down on certain "problems" you had with your blueberry from CK's. I found that all my pheno types were deformed almost from the get go. They are very nute sensitive, and seem to have a few hermies. These are just some of my findings. Can anyone elaborate their experience for me? :adore::bigtoke:

Hey i need help bad.. I got the Crown Royal and I read a couple of places i thought, that said it was a short and bushy plant.. Well I don't know what I did or what others call short and bushy, but mine is atleast 5' tall. Its indoors and i only have 7 foot ceilings Its week 1 of flower. Is there a way to stunt this things growth? Or wtf should i do? Its growing straight up no scrog or nothing. I'm thinking maybe tie the tops down.

Hey i need help bad.. I got the Crown Royal and I read a couple of places i thought, that said it was a short and bushy plant.. Well I don't know what I did or what others call short and bushy, but mine is atleast 5' tall. Its indoors and i only have 7 foot ceilings Its week 1 of flower. Is there a way to stunt this things growth? Or wtf should i do? Its growing straight up no scrog or nothing. I'm thinking maybe tie the tops down.

Any Pictures to get a better idea?

Any Pictures to get a better idea?

Dont take this the wrong way or anything BUT how is seeing pictures going to help, he's asking how to slow its growth down, or control its hight etc, he's doesnt have some nutrient problem or so :)

Since the plant has gone into flower I guess topping is out, that could cause to much of a stunt on your end results. Tie them down would be the safest or easiest im guessing.
Guess you missed the part were they can double or triple in size once switched to flower :)

Dont take this the wrong way or anything BUT how is seeing pictures going to help, he's asking how to slow its growth down, or control its hight etc, he's doesnt have some nutrient problem or so :)

Since the plant has gone into flower I guess topping is out, that could cause to much of a stunt on your end results. Tie them down would be the safest or easiest im guessing.
Guess you missed the part were they can double or triple in size once switched to flower :)[/QUOTE

im liking this person!

I started my first grow recently with Crop King Seeds - Hash Plant & Black Indica both Feminized;

I germinated per the instructions with 100% success, 3/3 of each strain for 6 seedlings.
1 of the seedlings was a bit slow and took an extra day in the paper towel; i forgot about it. When i came back, the towel was dry and I was sure the seed was done for, but I sprayed it and wet the towel again to let it soak up some water anyways; took a look in a couple hours and it seemed refreshed, so I planted it with the others.

Seedlings-Day8-HP.jpg

even though it was planted a day behind, it was about a week behind in growth, but still persevered, and is now the 2nd tallest in my tent (back right) at 24" after 58 days, 2" behind a nice Black Indica (center) .

Day58-ALL.jpg

all 6 turned out to be female, and I have no reason to doubt the remaining 2 in each pack would be the same.

I am impressed with the genetics so far and look forward to seeing them flower soon; also looking forward to the new CBD strains coming out and hope to try those as well!

:high-five:

My skin is thick and leathery greaper905, no need to worry about my feelings.

My point in asking for pics was to confirm that the poster indeed needs help as opposed to trolling. I wanted to see the 5' plants in a 7' room just to see how in the hell he or she is "lighting" them at that height. Aside from that I thought he or she answered their own question in their original post. The post seemed a little fishy to me.

My skin is thick and leathery greaper905, no need to worry about my feelings.

My point in asking for pics was to confirm that the poster indeed needs help as opposed to trolling. I wanted to see the 5' plants in a 7' room just to see how in the hell he or she is "lighting" them at that height. Aside from that I thought he or she answered their own question in their original post. The post seemed a little fishy to me.

True enough, that did cross my mind also. Thought lighting wasnt strong enough & the plant did a lot of stretching. but a picture is always nice to SEE these wonderful plants and how people grow :)

I am careful when germinating seeds these days. Now I germinate seeds by soaking in water about 24 hours then transfer to paper towel. When the seed has a nice tap root then it goes into a plastic cup with seedling mix. I learned to give these seeds all the help it can get because I got a pack of 10 and only 3 seeds germinated and growing. That is not the standard.

Back
Top Bottom