Dispensaries?

Come on.. No california Haters.. I still have my Washington plates on down here for the last year! Im not hating on your state.. Im reaching out.. As a fellow patient, and fellow Stoner. Are there any dispensaries in The SEA-TAC Zone? You dont have to post addresses or Phone #'s.. Im not a FEd or PIG. Just a Legitimate patient with 7 displaced discs in my back and a High Stress Job. I see the 19 views..0 response.. Can I get something? Yes , NO, Ask some hippie at Hempfest.. Something.

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

if you have gone through the process here in washington, you should have recieved the info on a few of the options we have here in washington. To become a member or even recieve details of any of these groups requires a screening process, which will hopefully allow the co-ops to continue to provide a service to those who meet the requirements placed upon us by our state and the laws we must abide by as medical patients here. look for another patient in your area and they may help you locate what your after, but remember, if non patients try to utilize these resources, they could face some pretty severe consiquences (the co-ops) and may be shut down.

I havent gone through the process in Washington yet.. Im moving back in December.. Just wanted to get the ball rolling so I dont have to drive all the way back to Cali just to get some Kush. Anyways, Thanks for the help.. Im sure once I am back up there it will be easier to get dialed in .

what up? I live in spokane wash.and I am tryin to find a DOCTOR HERE can any help ... ? I am not a pig!!!! and would get pissed of If I get ask .please I can use your help thanks ...MJPlant......

what up? I live in spokane wash.and I am tryin to find a DOCTOR HERE can any help ... ? I am not a pig!!!! and would get pissed of If I get ask .please I can use your help thanks ...MJPlant......

You might have to drive to Seattle to get hooked up. I got my friend hooked up with a Doc and 3 dispensaries.. But, It was hard to do at first.. Let me call my Bro.. And I will post or PM you the info.

There are a few dispensaries. I believe there is one somewhere in Olympia, Washington. Then I heard from word-of-mouth that there is one in Longview (of all places!). If you are in Southern Washington, there is one in Portland, Oregon if you want to sign up there.

Seattle, Washington Green Cross Patient Co-op greencross@hemp.net 206-762-0630; Fax: 206-762-7537; U.S. Post: Green Cross; P.O. Box 47347; Seattle, WA 98126

found this online dont know of them or anything about them just a couple things i found googling mmj dispensaries washington state......... i like the name though Green Cross

(emerald) Green Cross has not responded to any of my inquiries. they have not responded back to my emails or phone calls, so if anyone knows otherwise, let me know what's up. It would be great if this state had some safe access.

(emerald) Green Cross has not responded to any of my inquiries. they have not responded back to my emails or phone calls, so if anyone knows otherwise, let me know what's up. It would be great if this state had some safe access.

From years of experience with MCDs, I can tell you they do not like to communicate...period. They never know who's on the other end of a conversation. So just go visit the MCDs of your choice. On this site they speak a bunch about SoCal MCDs. NorCal info is readily available on the net.

Just go looking. Good luck. The rest of the states, like Washington, I've only read about and you had better be paranoid. The last thing the DEA wants is another California.

"Safe access" is NOT responding to emails or telephone calls.

Yes there are dispensaries but everything is kept secret until you have been authorized by your doctor. Then the doctor has to send a fax etc to the dispensary and they call you and make an appointment. It is a hassle and you can only go once every 7 days to the same place so if you run out of medicine it is nice to have a back up. I would advise you very strongly to bring all the starts you can from the dispensaries there (White Widow etc.) contact me. My doctor does not do this at all, but did it for myself and one other person because of our unique health problems. You can name another patient as a provider and the both of you be self sufficient. There is a clinic that is doing this quite a bit with the authorizations. My doctor was very very selective. I have hep c so I can't take certain medicines for the extreme arthritis in my lower spine. I was a martial artist for twenty years also ain't that a shame? I was a Sifu assistant, oh well, that's life.

They changed their name to Emerald Cross. They are super strict! No B.S. there at all.
they are super nice but they go strictly by the book and locations are kept very secret until your authorization has cleared and the proper fax received by the dispensary. They will call you back, give you an address and give you an appointment time to show up for an orientation. The rest you will find out then.

I live in close to olympia,wa. and there is none in the area, most likely because its the state capitol!

I see adds on Craigslist (Seattle) for clones, seeds, and bud grown by authorized patients for sale to other authorized patients for "donations".

This seems like questionable activity and I wonder if anyone knows what the legal status is.

Back
Top Bottom