maryjanesdad

I'm looking for a mentor to walk me through the process and to help me with resources like products and legal aspects of the dispensary business.

Hi. I'm Matt and I live in Arkansas. I'm looking into opening a dispensary and I'm looking for anyone interested in advising me on the subject. I figured where better to ask then someone who's been there. I am very excited about this opportunity and would listen attentively to any information given. I'm also looking for individuals with interest in possibly backing this venture. Maybe you own a dispensary and want a location in the South. I'm your man. Let's talk and figure out the best course of action. Arkansas will be the only state in the South with dispensary's​. Let me know what you think. Thanks for your time.

Hi. I'm Matt and I live in Arkansas. I'm looking into opening a dispensary and I'm looking for anyone interested in advising me on the subject. I figured where better to ask then someone who's been there. I am very excited about this opportunity and would listen attentively to any information given. I'm also looking for individuals with interest in possibly backing this venture. Maybe you own a dispensary and want a location in the South. I'm your man. Let's talk and figure out the best course of action. Arkansas will be the only state in the South with dispensary's​. Let me know what you think. Thanks for your time.

I would love to help out but I am very unfamiliar with the US legal system.
Also laws vary state to state...

I wish you the best.
:thumb:

Matt, you have a bit of a pipe dream going on. From my understanding, only a few dozen producers will be allowed to grow in AR. They will be corporate entities. So far, bank accounts have been used to filter out the "riff raff" from obtaining licenses. I am assured that Arkansas has went back on this requirement but from my experience in other states, this means its only been removed from the paperwork as a requirement, but it will still be an off-the-record requirement to have several hundred thousand $ on hand.

You best bet is to canvas the area, and collect grow rights from patients, effectively becoming a caretaker for them before any dispensaries open (within 25 miles) Do not plan on opening a location. If you were able to, you'd already have management teams from foreign investors guiding you through the process. No one in Arkansas will own a dispensary. Just token board members here and there to comply with the loophole system designed for corporate dominance.

Sorry to say, but legal weed is for the corporations. Mmj is a feet-in-the-water tester market for them, where quality standards will be gradually replaced by marketing methods, until the people finally settle on such a cheap, ineffective, adulterated, chemically tainted product that Cannabis as a whole will not resemble what it always has for thousands of years. The people who know nothing about weed, have never smoked it, they fund the dispensaries...

I would have never imagined it, but MMJ has painted bedroom growers in a worse light than ever. The least common denominator who buys into all the nonsense pushed by the industry would rather buy pesticide weed with a fake smell from a dispensary than real dank from a closet grower.The market is dominated by delusion and ignorance that a brand name, a UPC, celebrity endorsement and some © and ® on the package equals a legitimate product. Keep in mind this has been going on since prohibition began. It was the reason for prohibition: a long term plan to hand a grass roots movement over to corporate entities. Its the reason seedless crops became the standard. Its the reason people generally believe in fallacies such as indoor hydroponic being a better product than greenhouse dirt weed. Its the reason DEA agents handed genetics over to Bayer-Monsanto. Its the reason peoples number one concern with weed is how it will look on Instagram.

Every legal grower in the country will be making hourly wages under corporate management within a few years.. Its the only way you'll be allowed to play ball other than dodging 25-mile laws, corporate hemp fields, fusarium chem trails and whatever else comes your way via corporate interests.

A dispensary is a retail store that sells a specific type of product, such as cannabis or medical supplies. Cannabis dispensaries specifically sell cannabis and cannabis-related products, such as flowers, concentrates, edibles, and topicals, to customers who are legally allowed to purchase them.

To work in a cannabis dispensary, it is helpful to have knowledge about the different types of cannabis products that are available, as well as the laws and regulations surrounding the sale and use of cannabis. It is also important to have good customer service skills and be able to educate customers about the different products and their potential benefits.

In addition, cannabis dispensary employees may be responsible for tasks such as tracking inventory, processing sales transactions, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Working in a dispensary can be a rewarding experience for those who are interested in the cannabis industry and enjoy interacting with customers.

In some countries and states, dispensaries are also licensed to sell recreational cannabis to adults over a certain age. Dispensaries typically have a wide selection of cannabis products available, including dried flowers, edibles, tinctures, and topicals. Customers can often find information about the different strains and their effects at the dispensary. In order to purchase cannabis at a dispensary, customers typically need to be at least 18 years old (21 in some places) and present a valid government-issued ID to prove their age. Some dispensaries may also require a medical marijuana card or a prescription from a licensed healthcare professional in order to purchase cannabis products. It is important to note that the laws and regulations surrounding the sale of cannabis vary by location and it is illegal to use, possess, or sell cannabis in some places.

Matt, you have a bit of a pipe dream going on. From my understanding, only a few dozen producers will be allowed to grow in AR. They will be corporate entities. So far, bank accounts have been used to filter out the "riff raff" from obtaining licenses. I am assured that Arkansas has went back on this requirement but from my experience in other states, this means its only been removed from the paperwork as a requirement, but it will still be an off-the-record requirement to have several hundred thousand $ on hand.

You best bet is to canvas the area, and collect grow rights from patients, effectively becoming a caretaker for them before any dispensaries open (within 25 miles) Do not plan on opening a location. If you were able to, you'd already have management teams from foreign investors guiding you through the process. No one in Arkansas will own a dispensary. Just token board members here and there to comply with the loophole system designed for corporate dominance.

Sorry to say, but legal weed is for the corporations. Mmj is a feet-in-the-water tester market for them, where quality standards will be gradually replaced by marketing methods, until the people finally settle on such a cheap, ineffective, adulterated, chemically tainted product that Cannabis as a whole will not resemble what it always has for thousands of years. The people who know nothing about weed, have never smoked it, they fund the dispensaries...

I would have never imagined it, but MMJ has painted bedroom growers in a worse light than ever. The least common denominator who buys into all the nonsense pushed by the industry would rather buy pesticide weed with a fake smell from a dispensary than real dank from a closet grower.The market is dominated by delusion and ignorance that a brand name, a UPC, celebrity endorsement and some © and ® on the package equals a legitimate product. Keep in mind this has been going on since prohibition began. It was the reason for prohibition: a long term plan to hand a grass roots movement over to corporate entities. Its the reason seedless crops became the standard. Its the reason people generally believe in fallacies such as indoor hydroponic being a better product than greenhouse dirt weed. Its the reason DEA agents handed genetics over to Bayer-Monsanto. Its the reason peoples number one concern with weed is how it will look on Instagram.

Every legal grower in the country will be making hourly wages under corporate management within a few years.. Its the only way you'll be allowed to play ball other than dodging 25-mile laws, corporate hemp fields, fusarium chem trails and whatever else comes your way via corporate interests.
Almost 6 years later and this is one of the most accurate assessments on this entire site

Back
Top Bottom