Dividing the harvest, please help

If you still want him in the grow just say he needs to split the bils and pay for some expense for the grow and then figur a price to sell him every once that he wants. friends are only friends when you dont piss them off...

Skunkman, if you guys are really good friends, a simple analysis of the time/finances involved should a simple way to explain and resolve the situation. If he's just being greedy, then give him back his stuff, his initial investment, and a small "bonus bag of buds", call it good and then shut it down and clean up. take a break then start up again on your own.

your pad, your rules. Thats unfortunate but it happens all the time. Kick him enough loot to start at his pad, if you think he's worth it, then tell him to pound some sand. To many shady people in this world.

Skunkman, if you guys are really good friends, a simple analysis of the time/finances involved should a simple way to explain and resolve the situation. If he's just being greedy, then give him back his stuff, his initial investment, and a small "bonus bag of buds", call it good and then shut it down and clean up. take a break then start up again on your own.

Good advice for sure. I think the key part is "take a break then start up again on your own". If the split goes bad he may want to narc you out, clean up completely (including your own stache). Wait a suitable time before starting again on your own.

Personally i would get his investment together then with that money in hand sit down and talk with him tell him that you feel their is a disperportionate amount of work, expenses, time etc offer to either give him back said investment (in the form of money equipment or some combination as you see fit) and part ways or to restructure your deal so the returns for both of you are more perportionate to the amount of work put in, i dont know your friend but i would bet most people would be more reasonable with the option than an ultimatum, leaving a higher chance of saving your friendship or at least ending on good terms then strongarming would i think, i obviously dont know your exact situation but an example of what i know to be a widely excepted caretaker deal is this: In Oregon you get 6 mature plants a card and can have up to 4 cards (last i checked i havent lived in oregon for awhile) my current roommate spent about five years as a caretaker for 3 terminal patients in central oregon, now his deal with them was such that they payed him nothing no start up no equipment anything, he just got to run their cards for the extra legal mature plants, in return he gave 2oz a month to each patient and kept the rest for his expenses and such and i have always found this to be a pretty fair system (I have talked to people who do much worse in a different part of the same state with thier caregivers) but this requires space and your own equipment i hope this helps good luck buddy :thumb:

But for real.... dude knows too much and now kinda has you under his thumb, and already yelling cops too. No need to have people around like that. That know your biz....I'd shut down for awhile. I'd say....do your first deal..... give him his poop... and sneakly say you have now quit the game " So call the popo all you want pank!!! " ;)

Good advice for sure. I think the key part is "take a break then start up again on your own". If the split goes bad he may want to narc you out, clean up completely (including your own stache). Wait a suitable time before starting again on your own.

I agree. You don't want bad blood. You must honor the deal you made in the first place. Even if it is not in you best interest. You made the deal. You should stick with it.

Drop the looser and start your own grow and keep everything the next time.

I have always felt that if you make a deal. You have to honor it. Even if it turns out you are not getting a fair share. This is a learning experience that will save you alot of pain and money in the future. Learn from it and move forward. Bad vibes are not worth money or weed. That is my opinion.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom