DIY 50 site aero cloner for under $100.00

Thanks Teeo, I got one of those out in the shed, just have to find it

sprayer heads are colour co-ordinated for their gallon per hour ratings.
yellow misting 5gph
blue 11gph
green 21gph
red 31gph

Mine are red and the bag said 12.7gpm :)

Aaagh. I'm going insane trying to find those spray heads, I've been googling it for an hour and not found anything even resembling what yo have there.. Could you please be a bit more specific in re. to where you bought them?

By the way; I love this design, and would very much like to build something like this (in a smaller format), but I can't seem to find out what those spray heads are called in norwegian, and I can't even find them in english by googling "330* spray heads". What are they originally intended for?

TY for an (otherwise ;) ) great tut.

Aaagh. I'm going insane trying to find those spray heads, I've been googling it for an hour and not found anything even resembling what yo have there.. Could you please be a bit more specific in re. to where you bought them?

By the way; I love this design, and would very much like to build something like this (in a smaller format), but I can't seem to find out what those spray heads are called in norwegian, and I can't even find them in english by googling "330* spray heads". What are they originally intended for?

TY for an (otherwise ;) ) great tut.

The 330's are difficult to find,I use the 360's. I built 4 cloners almost identical to 420fied's and they are working fine with these sprayers. Most hydro shops have them as replacement sprayers for ez cloner machines.

31c7FZ9mBCL.jpg

what happen to the 112 plant, 2 liter SOG, using defoliation and growing Hempy style under dual 600 watters.
I'm new, I would like to see the results.

Thanks for the quick replay
No problem. Fied taught us all so much. I noticed you were new here and wanted to make sure you got the info you needed. I have all of Fieds work backed up on hardrive in case I want to review any of it in the future. He made it all seem so simple. Although we never met, I feel I owe him so much...

Fied I hope you are well where ever you are !

The Dollar Store Flip-Flop cloner puck is straight gangster!!! I've been laughing for a couple minutes... But I'm sure it quite effective. I love that shit, lol!

Sorry new to all this. Once built and have clones. Do you place a propagator lid over the top of the clones.
Do you mist the leaves etc.
what lights are needed, cfls or fluros. Do they spend anytime in darkness or always under light from the go.
I just have no luck with clones.

Sorry new to all this. Once built and have clones. Do you place a propagator lid over the top of the clones.
Do you mist the leaves etc.
what lights are needed, cfls or fluros. Do they spend anytime in darkness or always under light from the go.
I just have no luck with clones.

No lid,I have been misting with the new Clonex Mist and have had great results,you can use plain water also just make sure you aren't using city water unless you remove the chlorine. I use one 4 foot 4 bulb T5 fixture for three of these cloners,they don't need a ton of light. Lights on 24/7. Cloning is easy,if you are having bad results then there is something major that you are doing wrong. Give us as much info about your set up as possible and I'm sure it can be figured out,also read this thread and see if there is something in your set up that's missing. any questions,fire away.

Wherever you are Koolkat. Thank you. You have touched the lives of thousands of growers. I will be forever grateful to the wisdom you have shared. When I grow up I want to be like you, and guess who's growing up?

IMG_20140818_073201548.jpg

You can't use this to grow from seed. This is for making clones from an already growing plant.
If you're goal is a hydro system, try rockwool or rapid rooter plugs. I've had great success transplanting both into hydro.

sorry if this sounds dumb but can u explain the 1-5 timer.. is it every hour let it run 5mins?:thanks:

this is a very old post and I still wanted to say to all, THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS, this just shows you are willing to learn.
My sergeant when I was in the army training after basic told me that, because everyone around me was getting pissed because of all my questions, and in the end i came out in the top 3 of my class.

Back
Top Bottom