DIY Cannabis interspecies crossing

NoVentInMyHouse

I was watching this and an idea came to mind, has anyone tried this with cannabis? With a Male plant to see what the fuck do the seeds germinate into after it?

Cannabis id prohibited all over but if we could get a stable species engenieer maybe with corn or whatever wich uses the same soil we can make get a new species producing thc and maybe even new proprieties and that wont be banned all over.

Come on people who know cannabis do this research please, if you suceed you will end up rich and famous in this industry.

I only have autos so i cant really try this at all, but if they did it all over with all kinds of plants in the old days with no information, just pure will of curiosity, we can defenitly find a way to make this real.

I beg of you who just got a male and dont want it, dont kill him, try and do something, remember how many people want to cultivate and wont due to prohibition, whoever nails this defenitly will havr the biggest costumer base in the world!!!!

Mate i had this idea a couple weeks ago after a bit too much bubble hash. Ended up on a 12 hour mission to break the internet. If you hit google youll see literally thousands of people claiming you can cross weed with hops.....but try,try,try as you may ive got a big shiny 50p here that says you cant find any proof it was actually done.

Personally, i still think there must be some species, somewhere that could somehow breed succesfully but as it stands with what we know today. No it cant be done.

Also, brace yourself. Youre probably about to see some backlash lol. Just one of these questions some people react well to :)

I was watching this and an idea came to mind, has anyone tried this with cannabis? With a Male plant to see what the fuck do the seeds germinate into after it?

Cannabis id prohibited all over but if we could get a stable species engenieer maybe with corn or whatever wich uses the same soil we can make get a new species producing thc and maybe even new proprieties and that wont be banned all over.

Come on people who know cannabis do this research please, if you suceed you will end up rich and famous in this industry.

I only have autos so i cant really try this at all, but if they did it all over with all kinds of plants in the old days with no information, just pure will of curiosity, we can defenitly find a way to make this real.

I beg of you who just got a male and dont want it, dont kill him, try and do something, remember how many people want to cultivate and wont due to prohibition, whoever nails this defenitly will havr the biggest costumer base in the world!!!!
Been tried before my friend. Semi succesfully. Pretty sure it was a tomato plant. Offspring were produced and grown but there was no THC production. lol

Also if that tree has been grafted/ spliced then its literally different plants on one root system. Theyre all seperate though. So even if you did manage to graft cannabis onto something like that it would just be a weed plant on a different root system. No genetic differences.
Turns put people actually grow some plants on another plants root system as theyve found it produces better results but it doesnt cha ge the genetics of the finished fruit. The apple is still just an apple kinda thing.

Mate i had this idea a couple weeks ago after a bit too much bubble hash. Ended up on a 12 hour mission to break the internet. If you hit google youll see literally thousands of people claiming you can cross weed with hops.....but try,try,try as you may ive got a big shiny 50p here that says you cant find any proof it was actually done.

Personally, i still think there must be some species, somewhere that could somehow breed succesfully but as it stands with what we know today. No it cant be done.

Also, brace yourself. Youre probably about to see some backlash lol. Just one of these questions some people react well to :)

Alrighty mate, imma do this, i got family in china those 50p oughta take care of them for a month.

But srsly, i have seen some weird plants in my farm that look like cannabis, but all in 1 straight up stem, with a lot of cristal production, i have not analysed it, but i tried smoking it with my girl, and guess what, to me was relaxing, to her she said it hit just fine... just relaxing if you ask me. The only difference is it produced the stuff all over instead of buds and in betwin each 2 sets of leaves u would find a hard capsule filled with about 20 to 80 tiny seeds.

Imma try it with that since they are so similar... i gotta do some research first but i will defenitly dedicate myself to this.
When it can't be done i try cause... u know, a lot of people are already doing what CAN be done.

I dont even know what weed it is but after some pics some botanist might clear some doubts. I will try with that one cause it is just so similar to cannabis after flowering.

Alrighty mate, imma do this, i got family in china those 50p oughta take care of them for a month.

But srsly, i have seen some weird plants in my farm that look like cannabis, but all in 1 straight up stem, with a lot of cristal production, i have not analysed it, but i tried smoking it with my girl, and guess what, to me was relaxing, to her she said it hit just fine... just relaxing if you ask me. The only difference is it produced the stuff all over instead of buds and in betwin each 2 sets of leaves u would find a hard capsule filled with about 20 to 80 tiny seeds.

Imma try it with that since they are so similar... i gotta do some research first but i will defenitly dedicate myself to this.
When it can't be done i try cause... u know, a lot of people are already doing what CAN be done.

I dont even know what weed it is but after some pics some botanist might clear some doubts. I will try with that one cause it is just so similar to cannabis after flowering.
I swear if your second person ive seen smoking catnip plants im gonna laugh till i cry. Oh please tell me its cat nip man. Ive even seen a guy grow one under propper lights thinking it was weed.
Get a picture up mate. I checked it out the last time and smoking catnip will give you a dunt. Oh please say it's catnip man I'm so excited now hahah.

Also if that tree has been grafted/ spliced then its literally different plants on one root system. Theyre all seperate though. So even if you did manage to graft cannabis onto something like that it would just be a weed plant on a different root system. No genetic differences.
Turns put people actually grow some plants on another plants root system as theyve found it produces better results but it doesnt cha ge the genetics of the finished fruit. The apple is still just an apple kinda thing.

Hum... one way or the other, we live in a world where life sprouted in all diferent ways in the middle of nothing, we are here and we exist, just by breathing we are making the impossible, so, by this logic, there must be a way, and if i dont find it, my stupidity might inspire the one who does, and when I or anyoneelse do it, imma be planting everywhere even outside the police station cause you know, THEY can't arrest if it ain't PROHIBITED yet :)

When i refrred to cristals in the last msg it might be some sort of polen or the relaxation might come from there. Either way it did gave a felling that weird unknown weed

:snowboating:well i hope it is catnip now, just for laughs but it might not be, i researched every psicoactive plant on wikipedia and none came up as being it.
At first i taugjt thst it was just a random phenomenom, cause like marijuana it has to evolve somewhere in time to produce something, and maybe that one was something.
It did a hash like ball with the cristals, they even glue like thc and shit.
But i found the leafs dried to be more good tasting and to be more effective at relaxing

I'm on my Mrs phone so can't do pics mate but Google catnip plant and see if that what it is. If it is then lots of people have tried to cross it. Its known to give you a stoney feeling. Gets cats fuckin wrecked lol.
Wasn't havin a go by the way bud. Just it's quite common for people to go down this rabbit hole with the catnip theory so it always gives a chuckle.

I could be completely off. Haven't seen it so it could be anything but that's what it usually turns out to be :)

I swear if your second person ive seen smoking catnip plants im gonna laugh till i cry. Oh please tell me its cat nip man. Ive even seen a guy grow one under propper lights thinking it was weed.
Get a picture up mate. I checked it out the last time and smoking catnip will give you a dunt. Oh please say it's catnip man I'm so excited now hahah.

I just double checked its defenitly not catnip.
Let me describe it since i aint going there now but later i will get a pic up.
1 main stem only, grows to about 40/60cm and produces a structure of 2 leafs on oposed sides, followed by 2 pods on oposed sides, and this all with leafs that are WAYY too similar to cannabis , only diference is leafs grow to only about 2cm and get purply from half the way up to the tips of the leaves. This structure of leafs and pods start from about half the height of the plant till the top and covers the whole plant in a thc like material, it shines , it is gold/blackish more in the gold range, and you can extract this material the indian way, just rubbing yoir hands on the plant and you get a massive amount of glue on them that will come out glued to itself like those hash balls .. im forgetting the name u know like black/ish hash balls...

Charas it's called mate, Handball hash :) I made a few joints worth with my last crop and it Greened me out. Won't be doing that again lol.
Hmm I wonder what it is then. Damn I'm curious now.
What you can also do is take a picture of it then run it through " reverse Google image search " and it'll probably tell you what it is.

Nice, i will do that google search, thanks for the idea im actually gonna take a couple pics just to give a better chance for google to figure it out.
And yeah charras , its gooood, there is a hash type here at my dealer like wtf first joint of that stuff i literally went into a trip like psycadelics, i dont even know i was paranoid and shit thinking that he had put shrooms on that shit, it made no sense, still smoking that stuff but no more halucinating, now it gets me stoned af and finding everything funny.

Nice, i will do that google search, thanks for the idea im actually gonna take a couple pics just to give a better chance for google to figure it out.
And yeah charras , its gooood, there is a hash type here at my dealer like wtf first joint of that stuff i literally went into a trip like psycadelics, i dont even know i was paranoid and shit thinking that he had put shrooms on that shit, it made no sense, still smoking that stuff but no more halucinating, now it gets me stoned af and finding everything funny.
That's what my bubble hash is like mate. Half gram in a spliff puts you on the floor in a bad way. knackered a crop with a light timer so just put the lot into it.
I got my dealer with it 2 weeks ago it was brilliant. Told him it was weak so had to use a lot. Well he was in the middle of moving house and his Mrs wasn't very impressed with me lol. Ruined him for 3 hours haha. I'm probably getting about 20 single Skinner's per gram it's that strong. Just kept it as dust so I could ration it better. Way too strong for an every day smoke but after losing a full crop I've nothing else :(

That's what my bubble hash is like mate. Half gram in a spliff puts you on the floor in a bad way. knackered a crop with a light timer so just put the lot into it.
I got my dealer with it 2 weeks ago it was brilliant. Told him it was weak so had to use a lot. Well he was in the middle of moving house and his Mrs wasn't very impressed with me lol. Ruined him for 3 hours haha. I'm probably getting about 20 single Skinner's per gram it's that strong. Just kept it as dust so I could ration it better. Way too strong for an every day smoke but after losing a full crop I've nothing else :(

My condolences on ur lost.
I bet he wasn't expecting that, just like me, just went to smoke a lil one, cause i use massive bits of hash everytime, i used a small bit of that one cause i had a family lunch, bad timing for a good high xD the red eyes gave it out but since everyone already knows who cares anyway, it made lunch taste very well i must say.

But what happened? So i keep an eye out for mine, its my first grow so i actually don't know anything but i intend on keeping my grow good till it reaches the lungs.
Nowdays in my country is really hard to come by good hash, even good weed, i've had some white widow that with a lil bit almost notjing got me euphoric and i had hash that a regular dealer had with wich u had to use up to 3 grams in a joint and still have nearly 0 effect, it just gets so cutted up in the way to the final consumer hands that its nasty!
When i got this it made me swear no more street shiet. Its better of using the money on grow equipment wich i did and by chance i got a tri leaf gorilla, wich doesnt sound rly bad.
I can say that at least 90% of times i bought weed/hash it was a waste of money cause it does not compare at all with a real high.
It must be fun to be you, 4 years of good smoke man, dont take that loss like that maybe something bad is about to happen and something saved u.
For example i had some seeds outdoor watering everyday doing all right knowing the seeds i buy always germinate, from about 20+ all sprouted, but these 2 nothing, 1 week later i see a car with 3 cops scavenging lookibg for something in my hidden grow spot (they are all pretty far from each other) i was mad cause they were the only ones with no results, and when i saw the cops i was like, holy shit thank god. Someone must have seen me watering and ratted out.
Sometimes you do everything right but its just not mean to be. I guess i was not meant to be jailed, something made them not grow at all, not sprout, nothing, the day before this happens i even tried looking for them under the soil but nothing, no little root no nothing, couldnt even find the seed cause i wanted to change spots thinking it was cause of the soil quality.

Ach it's happens mate. My first real drama in 4 years so I'll take it on the chin. Anything that can give you red-eye in a onner can only be a good thing though :)

I didn't end up actually going there yet, some stuff got in the way but u got my word tomorrow imma take the shots so u and everyone can see this plant and maybe even identify it.
Fairwell tomorrow a new day

I belive i found the answer for thc production in other plants, can anyone please do test this, thc production might be done by a electrical impulse like we have going from our brains to make what we chose to do actually do, so we think of moving an arm, the pulse goes, the arm moves, like the plant, when the light comes to 12h/12h the plant knows its time, sends the pulse, thc starts appearing, i have a video linked bellow, so what csn we do with this, is it possible to take the gene responsible for this response, and install it into, lets say a bush?

I wish someone gave me a job to make this experiments, all id need is the place to work and a place to sleep and i woukd go there immediatly to do all types of research.
But i guess that aint ever gonna happen

Back
Top Bottom