DIY CFL Reflector - How To (Simple, Cheap & Effective)

Re: DIY CFL Reflector - How To ( Simple, Cheap & Effective)

good man!

so....... whats next in your bag of tricks?

Gosh who knows... Any suggestions? I contemplated making an adjustable plant stand out of 3/4 emt and the welder :grinjoint:. I have a horrible back and bending over that much is killing me. lol! I also still need to finish up my veg room and add some exhaust fans to my venting but my body just doesn't like cooperating with me sometimes.

How about you? Your cube getting close to being wrapped up?

How bout you look into periscope tv cabinet motors. You know the ones that bring up sweet looking flat screen tvs up from hidden compartments.
Just a thought based on weight & reliability. Plus it would be sweet if you let your mind off the leash & threw abit of styling into it.

Yeah, im still working on it (thats code for i haven't touched it) My mate if hassling me too, cause he wants to paint it. I'll try to complete it soon. Just been busy.

My mind is always off the leash.. Problem is the wallet is somewhere still attached.

I am way to familiar with the (I'm working on it code). I have so many projects to finish this year it isn't funny.

Hey no prob simon! I'm just glad people are finding it useful.

i love diy!!! thanks for sharing.

This is just excellent. I am going to try to build 2 of these once I get a chance. Right now I am going around scavenging some stuff from dumpster outside of construction sites, got some new homes going up by me if you can believe that. You would be suprised what some idiots throw away, I mean Ive found quite a bit of wood that way. Most experienced plumbers and electricians take most of their scraps, so when you find some left over PVC or wiring you hit the jackpot.

No problem crypiter!

dc534, glad you found it helpful! Surprisingly when I was a kid, I would make all my spending money from dumpster diving. :grinjoint: ... Agreed, people do waste a lot of stuff.

Thanks for the reps Ms. Fox

Jack DaRipper, Cool cool! :ganjamon:

No problem bluntbro.

GrownManHollr, Thanks for the reps! :thanks:

Very genuis idea.... See, it goes to show people who smoke weed are highly intelligent...
Awesome work on the reflector, very nice DIY project. REPS +++++++

Very genuis idea.... See, it goes to show people who smoke weed are highly intelligent...
Awesome work on the reflector, very nice DIY project. REPS +++++++

:) - I'm like a McGuiver regardless but add some smoke and lookout.. Thanks!

like what you added very nice

Yeah so far the 6x revision seems to be working well for me! I have two 6x in flower and 1 8x in veg. Thanks!

Wow, man, I just found this thread! Awesome DIY Reflector! Great design, great price too!
+ REP for you!
And it evolves!
Would you be so kind as to please post it (or a link to it) in my CFL Tutorial here:

CFL Light Tutorial

I would certainly appreciate it very much!
Peace

Well my sir, seems yourself is plagued with intermittent memory loss as well.;)

The reflector actually made it's debut in your (great thread) CFL Tutorial.

The start of it was located on Page 26, CFL Light Tutorial.
The link was located a few post's down, post number 387.

You are more then welcome to re-post the links in your forum as seen fit. Thanks for the words as well as the reps Roseman! :)

Back
Top Bottom