DIY - DWC - Scrog - CFL - Cab

MataGrowa

OK I am about to start a new grow in my new DIY grow cab.

I bought an old armoir at a thrift store for $40

IMAG009819.jpg

I installed two bathroom ceiling fans as ventilation. The intake is less powerful than the exhaust which will be hooked to a DIY carbon filter.

IMAG009624.jpg
IMAG010920.jpg

For the light I wired 10 sockets into 1 1/4" PVC. I have 42 watt CFL's 7 are 6500k and 3 are 2700k to start and then I will flip that to 7 2700k and 3 6500k when I go to flower.

IMAG010414.jpg

The tub is a 10 gallon rubbermaid tote. I will generally be using 5 to 6 gallons of water to bring the water level to just below the netpots.

IMAG011219.jpg

I have an external air pump connected to two 10" air stones. I also have a tiny submersible pump in the tub that is connected to a drip manifold. A drip lines connects to each of the netpots and will connect to each of the rockwool cubes.

I have the rockwool and hydroton soaking since yesterday in 5.0 ph water and tub is operating with 6.0 ph water. I plan to soak the seeds in warm wet paper towel tonight and insert into the system tomorrow 11/12/13.

great light see if maybe u can cut a hole in top and vent one straight out one of those ceiling vents those 2700k bulbs can get pretty hot I use them a lot..... just a thought I haven't perfected a vent yet for mine...

Ok the seeds soaked overnight in wet paper towel in luke warm water. The all sprouted little taproots and all went in the system today 11/12/13. No light yet though. Everything else is on. Hopefully in a couple days we will see leaves on all of these.

IMAG009624.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom