Diy easy pvc grow tent cheap! With plans

Kushmaster216

hello 420 members!!! This is my easy diy pvc grow tent. Ok first things first. Make sure you have a way to take down or move tent without hassle. This tent is constructed to be easily moved and stored. Ventilation is up to you and your systems to decide where you want to place your holes.. Also you cand build with 1" 1 1/2" and 2".. 2" being the strongest but most expensive. I only have one picture of the plans at the moment and sorry if its turned all weird just hit a bowl and turn ur head you'll understand them fine.

Supply's

80ft pvc pipe
28 pvc elbows
Snap on saddle screw pvc attachments. To help move light easier get however many needed
Mylar, panda film. Whatever you prefer
Zip ties
Duck tape
Velcro strips
Box cutter
Pipe cutter

Dims

The black is the main frame drawing and dims
L-42"x4 W-24"x4 H-63"x4

Red is the reinforcement to secure everything better
42"x7 24"6

Now pre cut all your pipes before starting construction. Build the main frame first then move onto the sub-parts.
When done putting frame together wrap the frame in the film starting with the bottom sides and back then finishing with the top and front. You are going to have to use ur cutting, tape and zip ties to secure the film against the frame and then cute door into it. Use extra film to make bigger then door hole and tape one side to the tent and then use Velcro strips to hold other side shut when not open. I'm going to make a more detailed with a step by step pictures here in about a week to show how help full these can actually be here the plans if you have any questions please ask thanks for looking and hope I help somebody out
image3890.jpg

Look forward to the update.

Peace

hello 420 members!!! This is my easy diy pvc grow tent. Ok first things first. Make sure you have a way to take down or move tent without hassle. This tent is constructed to be easily moved and stored. Ventilation is up to you and your systems to decide where you want to place your holes.. Also you cand build with 1" 1 1/2" and 2".. 2" being the strongest but most expensive. I only have one picture of the plans at the moment and sorry if its turned all weird just hit a bowl and turn ur head you'll understand them fine.

Supply's

80ft pvc pipe
28 pvc elbows
Snap on saddle screw pvc attachments. To help move light easier get however many needed
Mylar, panda film. Whatever you prefer
Zip ties
Duck tape
Velcro strips
Box cutter
Pipe cutter

Dims

The black is the main frame drawing and dims
L-42"x4 W-24"x4 H-63"x4

Red is the reinforcement to secure everything better
42"x7 24"6

Now pre cut all your pipes before starting construction. Build the main frame first then move onto the sub-parts.
When done putting frame together wrap the frame in the film starting with the bottom sides and back then finishing with the top and front. You are going to have to use ur cutting, tape and zip ties to secure the film against the frame and then cute door into it. Use extra film to make bigger then door hole and tape one side to the tent and then use Velcro strips to hold other side shut when not open. I'm going to make a more detailed with a step by step pictures here in about a week to show how help full these can actually be here the plans if you have any questions please ask thanks for looking and hope I help somebody out
image3890.jpg

why so many horizontal braces on the back?
Looks like a good design but with all the extra t's,angles,and pipe it will get a little pricey.

Is it for rigidity?
I am going to build a 4x4 aslong as the price doesn't get close to buying a cheepo tent like the one I am running right now.It works great but the corner pieces are questionable at best.

I like your drawing and would like to see it built.I have thought one up but I just want to be able to make the door leak proof and the only zippers I can find are junk and let light through..

Support and so the top and bottom and be removed very easy... 1 1/2 I'm pvc from home depo is less then 25 bucks that's pretty cheap.. Elbows 15 if u buy packs no individual... It's made to keep plant bleached out but to also be able to remove top easy when lights on so heat dont rise

Support and so the top and bottom and be removed very easy... 1 1/2 I'm pvc from home depo is less then 25 bucks that's pretty cheap.. Elbows 15 if u buy packs no individual... It's made to keep plant bleached out but to also be able to remove top easy when lights on so heat dont rise

Ok.Plus the added benefit of the plastic not sucking in to far from the inline fan.
Thanks for the reply.I am going to the depot today,I didn't know The fittings could be purchase in bulk.Have a good one.:)

Back
Top Bottom