DIY Ebb & Flow

oh that reminds me to ask, what kind of light are you using? and hey how do you like that water pump? How much water does it move per minute? Oh and how much did you pay for it? Again lookin good buddie lookin good.

Hey pacific! I got my ballast, reflector, bulbs, timer, and hangers from HTG Supply. We haven't seen the last of the Rubbermaid tub... It will be returning in my next DIY thread. They are both solid enough to be used in this fashion, the mixing tub just allows me to spread them out more. I am glad that I was able to inspire you!!!!

thats dope as fuck man keep it up! But yo i was asking like is it a 400 watt light 600 or is it a florescent???

Looking good.I have been doing a little experimenting lately after reading your post.I tied 4 of my 2 gallon pots togeather and did a jimmy rig set up and set my timers to fill while only oppening my drain valve enouph so it would drain slow.Pretty much a mini indoor eb and flow.Next grow I am most deffinately going to use pearlight in a hempy fasion with this fill and drain set up...So far after experimenting with bubblers I find its just to much work but this ebb and flow IMO is the best method for indoor growing.:high-five:

lookin good smokey! keep it up!

Good sett up wish I had found it earler but check this out I put this together over the weekend for 12 GDP Used 4" drain pipe and tees elbows caps the tees are glue in rows 4 long 1 ft spacing the elbow capped and drain and fliter they fill from 1 end and drain out the other the flow is controlled thru valves thye are filled with 12 liters of hydrotons hydrotons wherre washed before filling and after the fill
With the rows next to each when they need more light I can just spread the tubes as needed
In 3 months I will find out if it worked as good as I hope.
only 2 days old but the girls allready popped a little woody into the hydrotons good sign

new_hydro_2-11_032.jpg

there is a parts list oin my journal
the mendoo is calling

Thats a bad ass set up El Gusanito. Whats your grow journal link? I'd like to get a better look at it. Also what strain are you growing?
-HydroLOGIC

nice set up, I might build a few of these for my 76x76x76 tent with a pvc tube system going around the three walls, maybe 2 6" tubes with the net pots cut in on an angle, so I can put on tube on top and one below it. I'm thinking I could putthe res for the side tubes outside the tent for the side tubes. Farmer Ed gave me a tip on that, but I think it would really max out my tent. Thanks guys

I'm going to give this a try. I bought the large 2 X 3 concrete mixing tray from Home Depot, egg crate from Lowes, ebb and flow fittings from the Hydro place, and a black flip front storage container from WalMart. I just need to build a shelf, and get a water pump, an air pump and hose.

Great lookn setup was wondering how well it worked n cud u gov me the link to ur journal so I can see more in detail how u set this up cuz I did an ebb n flow table myself but always intrested in learning new ways 2 grow awesome job tho

Back
Top Bottom