DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

Well guyz I hate to see this journal come to an end but it's harvest time

She was flowered under 252 watts of cfls lights for roughly 8 weeks. I could only imagine how big she would get if I had a better light.

At the time that she got chopped she had No white hairs. I could not get a look at the triches but the medication is just awesome. It's real relaxing and the taste is really sweet. I love the after-taste in my mouth when you inhale and exhale, I have smoked it in a blunt and out of a bowl and it's just Ahhhh makes you so relaxed.

I really learned a valuable lesson to not pick your buds prematurely and just let them grow. My yield could have been ten fold if I could just resist or had the extra $$$$ to buy a bag when needed. Over all I have already smoked at least a half if not more of her premature buds a few weeks ago. I was going through a couple things and needed something to smoke.. But here is a photo of what actually got to grow to be full grown.

013176.JPG

001354.JPG

Photos are a few days old but the prelimary smoke report is A+ for the Medical 1024 in my opinion. It's still a little harsh but pretty smooth if you know what I mean. The relief it does for back pain a just a wonder.

On the flip side I might get a new strain to add to the collection, I was thinking some kind of skunk plant maybe, but I'm far from making a choice yet.

At this time I ask this journal be put in the completed journals..

I want to take the time and Thank all of you for taking the time and effort to help support our adventures here on 420. I hope you all continue to follow our adventures here on 420. Untill I get legal again the MI-grower is taking a break. I hope you all continue to follow our adventures here on 420, if you would like to please send a pm and I'll let you know the link. Once again Thank You 420 for all of your support!!

Much Love to all of you!!

Wish ya best on ur outside grow dude. I used to do alot of outside grows. I mean the kind away from the house. And the kind you need to worry about. If you need acouple helpful pointers I 'might' have acouple tricks up my sleeve that could help. Good time released fert's water savers that save watering trips witch to me are the biggest loss of plants to thief's, and police. I hope the best, Gl.

Wish ya best on ur outside grow dude. I used to do alot of outside grows. I mean the kind away from the house. And the kind you need to worry about. If you need acouple helpful pointers I 'might' have acouple tricks up my sleeve that could help. Good time released fert's water savers that save watering trips witch to me are the biggest loss of plants to thief's, and police. I hope the best, Gl.

Good looking out NCW.. This will be my 1st outdoors grow so any and all advice will be welcome. Yea I really don't want to make alot of trips so I was thinking about getting a fert. that has a three month release time, that way I might only have to put nutes down one maybe twice. As for the watering situation I pray that is rains alot...LOL so I dont have to do that step.

Good luck brother and congrats on the harvest. Good to see you enjoy the smoke. Try to let some cure if ya can, even more potent than freshly dried buds. Looking forward to seeing your next grow when ya make it happen.

Sorry to hear about your hermie my friend I know it had to be a bummer.

I really enjoyedf the 1024, it didn't last more than a few days after it was dry. Expecually the way I smoke when I get stressed, I'm glad I don't smoke squares because my lungs would hate me..

Hi Mi you got some nice bud out of the grow. We almost all feel we could have done better and most of us probably do improve each time. Your next will probably give you so much smoke you won't know where to store it all, heheh.
Congrats on a succesful finish. it's tough to resist the early samples isn't it?

reps if I can brother. :thumb:

gotta spread it first I guess.

Hi Mi you got some nice bud out of the grow. We almost all feel we could have done better and most of us probably do improve each time. Your next will probably give you so much smoke you won't know where to store it all, heheh.
Congrats on a succesful finish. it's tough to resist the early samples isn't it?

reps if I can brother. :thumb:

gotta spread it first I guess.

Thanks Mmmmick

Live and learn I guess,
Yes it is quite hard to resist expecually when you dont have any smoke....hahaha

Good to hear hear from ya bro..

HI THERE!!

woohooo!! another MI MJ GROW!!

nice to meet ya!!!

whatcha doin' for 4-20??

i haven't had much of a chance yet to peruse your journal..... but i havent had my coffee or morning meds yet..... gimme time :bongrip:

im usually running around here trying to help the noobs, and you look pretty seasoned to me, but im here if ya need me!!

if you need any help, or just get bored on tuesday, come watch us take a 6 footer out of my Michigan Medical grow room!! gonna be pretty dang sticky!!

check out the link in my sig...... seriously man..... anything i can do?? lemme know.

:peace: bro!! happy growing!!
and PLEASE... have a happy 4-20!!

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

6fter.jpg

Welcome Bubble Grower

Damn bro that is one nice monster. On 4-20 I'm just gonna be working and smoking you know how it is.. So you in MI as well sweet. which part I'm in S.W Michigan. What strain is that baby? What kind of light did ya flower her under? A buddy of mine here in the creek owns a shop and I'm thinking about getting a more powerful light.

Welcome Bubble Grower

Damn bro that is one nice monster. On 4-20 I'm just gonna be working and smoking you know how it is.. So you in MI as well sweet. which part I'm in S.W Michigan. What strain is that baby? What kind of light did ya flower her under? A buddy of mine here in the creek owns a shop and I'm thinking about getting a more powerful light.

we are very close together i am sure. im south central.

lemme copy and paste a paragraph from my journal.... save me time :)

she is TALL and is a sativa dom. personal cross. She was grown from seed, and vegged under a 400w MH for 29 days and then went under a 400w HPS and 4-20-2010 will be her 62nd and final day in flowering. Grown in a 10 gallon sterilite tote (with a 2nd plant from the same seed stock that did very well, just not as well) and TONS of bubbles i use the lucas formula for nutes, and add G.H. Koolbloom at 1/4 teaspoon/gallon for the final 4 weeks, and despite an ongoing spidermite problem, and keeping her tied up so she doesn't cover a 6 foot wide area, it was a fairly simple grow. Her dad is a wonderful pheno from the Nirvana White Widow pool, and her mom is one of the highest yielding indoor sativa plants i have ever had. 4-6 ounces CONSTANTLY using the same grow methods as stated above in an 98 day complete cycle. (2 weeks in the clone chamber, 2 weeks in veg, and 68 days in flower).... i just couldn't resist playing mr. scientist and crossing that monster with a widow daddy, and this is the result.

Sounds like you got a winner there bro...

I'm down to watch the 420 celebration. Well done Mad Scientist.

Best of luck to ya my fellow Michigander..

Sounds like you got a winner there bro...

I'm down to watch the 420 celebration. Well done Mad Scientist.

Best of luck to ya my fellow Michigander..

What 420 Celebration? MI Have I missed something? Or are you talking about the 420 harvest above. I'll get over to see that too.:ganjamon:

What 420 Celebration? MI Have I missed something? Or are you talking about the 420 harvest above. I'll get over to see that too.:ganjamon:

Yup I was talking about Bubble Grower and his 420 harvest.

Congrats on the Harvest!

I love that it was grown under cfls and you got a nice product there. You should be proud.

:peace::bravo::welldone::yummy::goodjob:

Thanks PG

I am very proud, but I also learned a couple things that are quite important, dont harvest to early!! hahaha. oh well shit happens.

Very nice job, its been fun taking this journey with you. Sound like you have yourself some nice meds to enjoy... Enjoy them for sure, you deserve it... Great job...

Sorry I'm atad confused.... MI u just harvest or was it bubble? I guess I'll have to read abit back to see. Hey MI if its' your harvest best to you brother. Always best Keep her green...

Very nice job, its been fun taking this journey with you. Sound like you have yourself some nice meds to enjoy... Enjoy them for sure, you deserve it... Great job...

It was nice to have ya along sonzor. I'll make sure to do that..

Sorry I'm atad confused.... MI u just harvest or was it bubble? I guess I'll have to read abit back to see. Hey MI if its' your harvest best to you brother. Always best Keep her green...

I had a harvest last week and bubble harvested on 420..

Good to have ya hear NCW..

Back
Top Bottom