DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

Congrads on another year, you older than dirt now? I know, I shook hands with the man who invented dirt myself. Hey maybe weed can be the fountain of youth also? I better start full time smoking then. I got alot of catching up to do it seems. Once more congratulations

Happy Birthday MI Here's to you !!!:passitleft:

Congrads on another year, you older than dirt now? I know, I shook hands with the man who invented dirt myself. Hey maybe weed can be the fountain of youth also? I better start full time smoking then. I got alot of catching up to do it seems. Once more congratulations

Thanks OMM and NCW for the birthday wishes and comment. Is it just me or is every year going by faster it seems? LOL

Hello 420,

I would like to say Thank You to everyone of you that have been a part of my journals, you are all my friends but you guys and gals are more like family.. But untill the next time, Thanks for all of your support. I hope to have a new patient here soon, but we'll see.

This journal is completed and done, Medical 1024 is da bomb, I only wish I had the room to grow big plants:grinjoint: Once again to my brother up noth for the wonder medical plant that is sweet in so many ways..:bong::roorrip::smokin::smokin:

Thank you my brother..

Untill the next time

:peace: & Love from the Glove

hey MI,

Happy belated b-day and congradulations on the harvest bro. Glad you're enjoying the fruits of your labor :). my bad for not staying around for the finish, but ya know, things get bizzy sometimes.. Ill be looking around for your next grow tho :blushsmile:

I wish you and your daughter the best of luck and health bro... take care

Dro

P.s. are ya gonna do another medical 1024 run?

Back
Top Bottom