DIY grow boxes, cabinets, tents: show 'em off!

Hi all, stealth friends.
This is my stealthbox.
As soon as this grow ends i'll try to improve it. Want to reach a better level of insulation overall.
Your grow box is amazing and looks great outside as well. More important your plants are healthy and clearly loving the environment you’ve created. Nice buds, nice cabinet.

My little stealth PC box
IMG_E2989.JPG
IMG_E2991.JPG
IMG_E2981.JPG

This is my home made cabinet... 2x4x6 ...we've been on a growing journey for sure as i built it for my first grow not really knowing what to expect, etc. It's been a work in progress with many changes along the way. It's got a few more holes and screws and such in it as I have shifted growing styles many times from bagseed under chinese blurple lights to scrogs to SOGS to an ebb and flow table under a 315 LEC to fabric pots under Quantum board LEDs!
It's on small casters and has been moved around a few times and like the crate is discreet enough that i have chatted with neighbors in the driveway with the garage door wide open and they had no clue there was a grow 15 feet away!
Awesome cabinet Southerncough.

Here is my room I finished up a month ago... The lighting is a mixed bag but it seems its all coming along.
I have a 10 x 20 room with 3 beds that are 4x8. Just managed to get the AC and dehumidifier in this weekend thankfully I have a buddy who has an HVAC company so it was more "affordable".
Looks awesome man! Can’t wait to have a room that size!

Repurposing a fabric shoe rack into a stealth flower tent. Lined the inside with mylar, 4" carbon filter with USB fan for extraction. Cheap LED panel in right now but looking at putting a small quantum board in instead. Waiting on some zips to fit to the inner mylar door.
20201001_110817.jpg
IMG_20201001_102948_DRO.jpg
IMG_20201001_102957_DRO.jpg

Repurposing a fabric shoe rack into a stealth flower tent. Lined the inside with mylar, 4" carbon filter with USB fan for extraction. Cheap LED panel in right now but looking at putting a small quantum board in instead. Waiting on some zips to fit to the inner mylar door.
20201001_110817.jpg
20201001_110817.jpg
That is genius. Love it...

Added a zipper door to the internal lining of the DIY tent. Works a treat. Canvas cover off in the pic. Just priced up and drawn plans to build an LED strip light fixture inside. I love this hobby.
IMG_20201010_000006_DRO.jpg

Does anyone have a dream piece of furniture they'd like to build a stealth grow box in?
Ive been thinking my garage refrigerator, a french door with bottom pull out freezer would be perfect when it dies. No light leaks. Sealed doors. Top good for several 3 foot plants with LED and pull out drawer is a seedling nursery. I have the plans drawn up. Its a Kenmore so may not die before me.

A old broken fridge freezer.
A fan in the bottom on a temp controller. A power cord fed in the back with a powerboard. The lights on a smart adapter i can change the time on my ph. Its light proof and insulated.
the fridge/ bottom part vents up through to the freezer.
in the freezer top part i have another light and fan venting out the back. This has seedlings and clones
as well vegging.
Best thing is that with it shut you never know the lights are on.
Just have to work on a carbon filter as the plant in the bottom is starting to get stinky
20210520_145002.jpg
20210520_145652.jpg

hey all, here's my homemade grow box. I use polyshield 4'x8' sheets. it cuts easy and can be held together with little bamboo skewers. I connected my 3 quantum boards together, it keeps them from twisting around all willy-nilly. the biggest plus is if my landlord need to come in I can disassemble everything and hide it under the bed

20210615_074001.jpg

20210615_074012.jpg

20210615_073945.jpg

Looking good! Is that your gsc?
Rexer, yes…GSC comparative grow this morning. I can easily pull all for water/nutes, LST and low impact trim, which you can’t do with a scrog. I have a scrog canopy with full access. The trick is putting all four becomes an increasingly difficult puzzle day to day. I will admit this is my best canopy yet. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom