DIY Mini Split A/C Heat Pump

ClimateControl

DIY Mini Split AC Heat Pump DIY MINI SPLITS

We now have the most affordable DIY Mini splits in the market!
9000btu, 12000btu, 18000btu, 24000btu

For the Advertised price on my website, you get the complete system - and you still have the factory warranty. If you do not have your own vacuum, we provide you with directions on how to get by without one.

1- Everything you need but a power source
One (1) indoor unit
One (1) indoor unit wall mount bracket
One (1) remote controller
One (1) outdoor unit
One (1) installation kit (10' copper linsets, insulation, wiring cables, wire sleeves pipe, pipe wrap, and condensate drain hose.)

Warranty (5 or 6 years compressor, 1 year on parts- Or you can extend)

*9000Btu & 12000Btu units just plug into an outlet (220v or 110v, depending on the model)
*18000btu & 24000btu will need an outside disconnect (which you can get at Lowes or Home Depot -Of course if we get enough people wanting us to provide it, then we will increase the price so we may do so.)

2- Install Directions, easy wiring directions, Live & Email Support

3- Full Factory warranty, even though you didnt have an HVAC guy install it.

Our systems are less expensive, because we do not pre-wire the inside unit to the outside unit
(We can do that for an additional $99.99).
system is pre-charged with R410a, all the freon is still in the compressor(like normal). So you can vacuum, or just follow our step by step directions if you don't have a vacuum.

We have already had 20-30 people use our method to install without a vacuum pump, and their systems are good to go.

Our DIY gives you the knowledge, directions, and maintains your factory warranty which is better than any other manufacturer out there today.

The other guys charge $1500- $1800 for a 12000btu, and all they do is pre-wire the units, and fill the copper lines with freon. ( Both of which is super easy)
Our DIY systems start at $725.99 13 Seer 110v Delivered, and up to $1300 for a 24000btu 16 Seer 220v Delivered!

However, if you would like to pay more money for other brands thats your choice!

Im here to save you money, and get your grow cooled!

Ductless Mini Split AC Deals for 420 Members, Growers, Farmers, Caregivers , all walks of life. MMF

Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner With Heat Pump Systems are great for Grow Rooms, Greenhouses, Server Rooms, Sun Rooms, Room Additions, Garages, Kitchens, Showrooms, and Lots More.

They can be used to replace a central ducted sytem or suppliment a central ducted system. Mini Splits are the fastest growing form of efficient heating and cooling on the Market today.

Growroom, green houses, serverroom, sunroom, roomadditions, attics, sheet metal shops, auto garage,

We Proudly Serve the Following States: Arizona, California, Colorado, DC, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and all Of North America And Canada.

Cities: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, DC, Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, Detroit, Grand rapids, Warren, Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Las Vegas, Paradise, Reno, Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Albequerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Portland, Eugene, Salem, Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Burlington, Rutland, South Burlington, Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa and Many Other Cities in The USA And Canada

63426400592890625016_seer_whisper_9-12.jpg

Hi I was wondering which unit you would recommend for a room with 3) 1000 watt sodiums and a dehumidifier that dumps a lot of heat in the room.On your website there are so many choices. Which units do you have the least amount of problems with? I was thinking either the Shinco 18,000 or the Mr. Whisper what are the differences? Also the area I live in routinely gets over 100 degrees in the summer. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Hi I was wondering which unit you would recommend for a room with 3) 1000 watt sodiums and a dehumidifier that dumps a lot of heat in the room.On your website there are so many choices. Which units do you have the least amount of problems with? I was thinking either the Shinco 18,000 or the Mr. Whisper what are the differences? Also the area I live in routinely gets over 100 degrees in the summer. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Look like just based upon the watts alone you would need about 10000-11000btu's. So if you go with an 18000btu or a 24000btu you will be good.

The difference between Shinco And Mr. Whisper is Shinco is a DC Inverter, Whisper Is not. Inverters are most recommended by farmers:goodluck:

Hey ClimateControl, do you have an alternate solution for the standard remote that comes with the Shinco? I've got a 12k heat pump, and i'd like to set up automatic control to change set-point temp during by 12/12 photoperiod. do you have wiring diagram for the circuit board in the indoor air handler that receives the signal from the remote? maybe there's a hack for that? Or maybe somebody makes a universal remote that has programming capabilities?

which units are diy ?

DIY mini splits are DIY units as the name implies. The refrigerant lines are pre-charged with R410A refrigerant, which eliminates the need for a professional installation. The mini split install process is straightforward for an intermediate to advanced DIY’er – check out my video. I learned how to install a mini split with relative easy by following the instructions provided with the unit.

Back
Top Bottom