Move your filter to the top of the tent where the hot air is.

I've strapped it back up top now..
20190803_172412.jpg

Hook and a clip. And at the front top right of the tent.. I've opened the net vent at the bottom left of the tent. So we should have good circulation spiralling round bottom to top and sucked out.. buzzing.

Also I've added my scrogg netting.. elasticated 60 x 60 we see how full she gets befor we flip the bitches.

20190803_172420.jpg

Slow down young buck! Fill that net up a bit before you flip. They are wee things right now, I think flipping now would limit your yield.

Yh I'm not going to flip for 7days at least but I've got a funny feeling they are going to stretch like fuck lmao..

Morming guys ....

I've had a little fiddle with my net this morning and boosted my nutrients too.

I've also took a picture with just the purples and then all the lights.... just for the sake of it lmao.

20190804_112026.jpg

Blurple (Hlgs 35w)

20190804_112131.jpg

Blurple + hlgs @135w

I took 2 polesthat hang lights and weaved it into the netting to pull it tighter.. might help, lmao

I just want the puppas to stretch now lmao..

There you go. I like where you are headed. Maybe leave them under the net until the stretch stops and then let them grow up. But I know nothing about scrogging, so don't listen to me. I like what you have done with the filter man, much better. Keep them rocking, they look great!

I've read a few different thing when it comes to scrogging. Some say do 3/4 of your scrogg amd flip, Others say fill your scrogg complet and add 4 to 6 inch above the net before flipping...

im well not too sure which. I don't want to be chopping branches out if they start beating their way out the net. But I want a bursting tent..

Too many buds populating closely together means less yields.. but if I don't have a bud say every 3-4 square inch then im wasting my space lmao..

Maybe a few experienced scroggers might join the club... let me know how they get on. Untill then I'll just comb a few extra journals.

hey guys.. my phone broke.. booooo. so ive been waiting for a new one, argh thats taking too damn long ffs... so ive dugg my old crappy thing out.

neway..

we had a problem... my simpleton fault obviously... well my pot mix medium was a mix of clay aqua balls and soil... turns out. not enough air can get through...

consequence. starvation... h202 had been helping alot. yet the roots didnt want to enter the water nor was they drinking it, i realized somthing needed to be done.

so i got the big tub out, submereged my pot, rolled down the sleeves & massaged everything away from the roots.. we did it in barly warm but not cold temp water.

lovly roots i may add. anyhoo... inremixed with more balls and a good 40% of PERLITE!!.. filled the sleeves back up 3/4 added a small layer of balls and spread the roots over the top... covering with more soil/aqua-ball/perlite mix.

its been a week since transplant and ao far so good. you can really twll the difference. they have drank 4litres in the last few days. so now i know my sleeves are working ...

ive also changed scrogg net to a closer knitted one. i reckon wenhave another 2/3 days recovery, then a solid 2/3 weeks vegging before flip... i wish i had a 3rd plant in the middle lmao.. next time will deffo be 3...

anyway thats about it for now.. not many photoa due to shit camera so ill just give you one of today
IMG-20190818-WA0009.jpg

Well the plants have recovered and have started to grow again.. they are filling the net nicely. Another few days and a few extra squares I think I'll put the girls into flower. I'll wait for the next feed in about a week and boom...

Flip that switch.

Quick pic

Attachments

• 20190822_165950.jpg
    20190822_165950.jpg
    859 KB · Views: 72
  • 20190822_165942.jpg
    20190822_165942.jpg
    897.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20190822_165944.jpg
    20190822_165944.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 70
So apparently it's been 8 days... it feels like a month lmao.

Well a quick summary..

Wonderful.... the girls are growing and have just about filled the netting. And boy are they drinking... more drink then you can shake a stick at...

I did quite a big defol the about 3days ago.. and I think they are about due 1 more topping but they are also due flipping. Sooooo I think I might flip the switch this week end..... maaaaybe have 1 final week vegging.. decisions decisions lmao. The funs about to start

20190830_181341.jpg
20190830_181336.jpg
20190830_181324.jpg

I've added the extra nutes to the bowl and topped my res back up again... pulled the net up higher to about 8 inch from top of my pots... wonder how well they stretch lmao.. I'm sure I'll fill the net right up in 3 weeks.

@DonChiefums20 hey buddy... welcome back

ive not posted alot recently, its a little quiet in here + my phone has been out of action and im on this crappy old one..

quick run down though.

ive completly emptied amd washed out my res...

added a new dose of flowering feed, straight out the mother pukka range/schdule + cal mag and h202...

p.h is at 6.3 im leaving it there..

lights are on full strength with 2x130w quantums and 1x600w viparspectra blurples... wondermg wether to chuck in the old 300w in the middle making the 900w viperspectra .. probs over kill in my tent.. allthogh actual draw is aboutr 1/2 of that...

in my narrow tent ive probs got enough as it is lmao... .

the scroggin is coming along and theough all the defol ive done.. im qondering when to lollipop them completly. ive restrained from lower budsites hoping they jump up. they still might. and the more the merrier right?

see how we stand on sunday. itll have been a week since flip then.

ive took a quick snap.as its time for bed like... but you cnt realy tell they had a massive defol 4days ago lmao

hey @Nkwow welcome to the show.. we should seensome flowers in thenext few weeks. great timing

Attachments

• 20190905_224402.jpg
    20190905_224402.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom