DIY rdwc

Bigjake8

Here's what I came up with most ideas are stollen from other people on here but the worry of coming down to 40 gallons of water on the floor is now gone

I used ebb n flow valves on the buckets cause I tried that and had them laying around from before I seen the light of dwc just put them where you want your water level mine is about 4 inches below the net pot so even if that fitting leaks or gets broken there's still enough water in the bucket where they won't starve
IMG_20181112_065431321.jpg

IMG_20181112_065103847.jpg

Now the screens still need cleaning once in awhile but lines won't get clogged with roots

Now outside the room I have a 20 gallon tote that feeds the buckets I only have 3 buckets running off this I have to go get more fitting

IMG_20181112_065146565.jpg

The buckets have to be raised so that's one down side but if your running a screen it works pretty good until flush Time then I use a shop vac to suck out the water in the bucket it's a pain but works until I find a better way still working on restricting the water for Ballance I just pinched a piece of hose and ran a screw through it do need something better it's in the works

Oh come on man I was bored and it was cold out haha
It actually works decent I been lucky and haven't had a sick one burn me yet needed something because I thought I was going back over the road and be gone all week and the wife didn't want to deal with it but yeah single bucket is better

PS I voted for your LSD 25 read your journal I think I can fit 9 buckets in my little tent I see what your doing with them autos got my interest

That was a crazy plant that lsd 25 really ugly idk what it’s problem was. But the smoke was so good. I try to keep it simple as possible not to many things to worry about. But dwc is relaxing and easy when you find that groove. Have you taken a look at my 4 bucket setup I’m running now this should be awesome. But the setup it will do the job

Back
Top Bottom