DIY Recirculating DWC PVC Tube

bonus material

Canabia Bigband plant.
Has a wonderful bud aroma with a slight sweet smell, very pleasant.
This plant has the biggest bud in the group

bigband_plnt0_d42_flwr.JPG
bigband_plnt_d42_flwr.JPG

bigband_nug_d42_flwr.JPG

Hey man sorry for jumping in on this so late.

But WOW!!! what a grow,all i can say is well done.

It will be interesting to see will you reach your target, i hope you do especially arter all the work you put into it..I can honestly say that i cant wait to see the end results

Best of luck man.
:Namaste:

Mr Smith your on the right page here. Had to start an account to just ask what did you use to make the dams. I have been looking to make a setup very similar to yours but the dams have held me up. I like the idea of not drilling holes in them but I cannot find them anywheres. And if I were to make them, I am not sure what to use. I am a soil grower but I am looking to make the move to water. Thanks for the heads up. PEACE

If the light wasn't in the way, I bet you could get a great pic of that wall of green that would make an awesome wallpaper/background pic for PC's. :thumb:

I can't stay reading your thread too long as your pics make me want to smoke pretty badly! (I haven't smoked for just over 3 weeks now). Looking yummy nonetheless! :yummy:

bonus material

This is Pineapple expess plant. Ebb n gro, 1 part nutrient dynagro with protek. 1000w hps and grown with 4 other plants. Pics at day 58 flower, just 2 days before harvest.

pineapple_express6.JPG

pineapple_express0.JPG

pineapple_express1_day_58_flower.JPG

pineapple_express2_day_58_flower.JPG

The buds are big and solid, the smell is awesome (word of the day) its that oldskool smell like buddacheese. She's a very good plant.

Back
Top Bottom