DIY Veg & Flower Box

So it's been 3 days since I planted these seeds and I must admit I didn't wait for decent taproots to show. Actually as soon as I seen the start of taproots I planted them.

Here's a picture of them 3 days after planting, if you look closely you'll see them lol they have literally just broken ground with seed shells still attached.

You can just see the seeds poking out the soil the middle 1 is the easiest 1to see but all are visible.
When I planted them I gave them a feed of 1ml Green Fuse Root Stimulator and 1ml of Ionic Grow PH'D at 6.7.

Been looking forward to starting this MicroGrow for a while now and I've finally started lol took long enough. Also I'm picking up a Sour OG regular seed that's already been germinating for 2 days, it's at a friends so there will be 6x 1 litre pots 3x Cheese 2x Amnieza and 1x Sour OG. It would be great to get 1 female of each I guess time will tell.

Quick update cheese no2 has first leafs on show.

I can see an amnieza seed starting to deshell it's seed aswell so all is looking good. I got 5 sour OG regular seeds from a friend and have put 1 in a glass of water yesterday and it's starting to get a taproot so I'll plant that either tomorrow or the next day hoping it will catch up.

I've just planted the germinated Sour OG regular seed so there's six 1 litre pots in total. 3 Cheese 2 Amnieza and 1 Sour OG regular seeds. So far 3 cheese seeds have popped and 2 of them have there second set of leafs.

A little update on the seedlings, all have broke soil and all have shed there seed shells. The last to open its leafs is the sour OG but I it was germinated two days later and planted two days later than the others. All are regular seeds and are on 12/12. Hoping for one cheese and 1 amnieza female and not to fussed about the sour OG as I have 6 more seeds for the next grow.

Here's a picture.

Thanks for stopping by.

So here we are around 10 day's after planting these regular seeds and 2 of the cheese are a little bit ahead of the others the sour OG has caught up with the amnieza. I took this picture yesterday.
I topped the cheese in the top left corner of the picture, I did that this morning. I'll top the other cheese in the top right hand corner in a few more days. Hopefully the others will catch up so I can start some LST on all them at the same time. I PH at 6.7 and I checked the runoff and PH is at 6.7 . I will check runoff every feed to help me stay around that number.

This is them around 15 days from planting .
I topped a cheese a few days ago and its recovering really well here's a picture.
Also I found a light leak at the intake fans so I've covered with tape and now there is no light escaping or entering the box here's a picture .
I've done a little LST on the 2 large cheese so hopefully the others can catch up .
:ganjamon::roorrip::passitleft::passitleft::bong::cough:

Back
Top Bottom