DIY Veg & Flower Box

Do any of you think I'll make it to harvest or do you think I'll get rootbound? Lol trying to start a conversation on this topic. It may as well be here as it applies to this MicroGrow. I must say so far so good but there is a lot of time to go.

Cheers

So I've been busy lately ordered a new mars hydro for a friends house as he wants to dip his toes in and have a bash.
I gave him 2 amnesia that hadn't sexed yet and he put them under a cfl to keep them going. I left myself with 4 , 2 of which have shown sex and was unfortunately male . 1 cheese that's a female and 1 sour og which is just starting to show sex and is looking to be male ! Lol this was the problem with regular seeds and I'm gonna stick to feminized seeds from now on. I only have a picture of the sour og which I'm about to bin and the flowering cheese which is on day 8 of flower . I've just started germinating the last of the regular seeds that I'll probably ever grow , the last of the sour og . 3 seeds hoping for a female for cuttings . I'll update some pictures of the flowering cheese which is on day 8 of flower and the sour og that I'm just about to bin .
Cheers ...
:green_heart::420:
:passitleft:

So here is the Sour og that's looking to be male . I've topped and trained it lol waist of time !

Oh well win some, bin some. It happens to us all.

And here is the Lonely Cheese female that's in the flowering box .

I think she has a little nitrogen toxicity so I flushed her and she's bouncing back OK . I'm gradually building the nutrients back up there's still claw like leafs but for day 8 of flower I think she's doing fine .
Cheers for stopping by .

Forgot to say this cheese is in a 1 litre pot and still no signs of being root bound. I think its safe to say that you can go from seed to bud in 1 litre pots and all them nay sayers don't really know what they are talking about ! Yea yield will be impacted but of course I would have thought that would be obvious but micro growing plants is cool and not everyone has space for a tent so each to there own I guess? lol I hope this helps anybody who is thinking of doing a Micro grow for the first time cheers guys .

You can flower a plant in a shot glass if you pay close enough attention. Hard to tell anything with the plant with the purple lights on. Lowering nutes is not the real fix, your plant is using nutrients at a different rate than they are being applied. Your mix would need more p-k less n. Flowering plants in soil use quite a bit of p.

Thanks for the info TurboBucket and GrowchyzGardenofGreen. The monster bloom nutrients I use are pretty strong and I've been using the ionic bloom at half strength so I've flushed her and only used ionic bloom and ionic pk boost at quarter strength and the leafs are starting to raise back up. Soon as they look better I'll be adding monster bloom back in and uping the ionic nutrients to half strength again. I'll update some pics without the light on tomorrow guys cheers.

I've been looking at a 45w 225smd led panel for my cutting box and I've watched a video review on the tube and they seem to be perfect for my space. I'll order one next week and one of my friends is throwing out an old wardrobe so I said I'll take that and make a flower box out it. I'm happy as its large and I can fit a carbon filter and 2 meizhi 300w LEDs in it so should be a good yielder . I'll build it over time as I don't have the funds to just buy everything at ounce. I'll update some pictures with the led light turned off in a hour or 2 cheers guys.

Just took some pictures the cheese at day 9 of flower in normal lighting here they are .

As far as I could tell it was nitrogen toxicity that caused the Darkening and clawing of the leaf's so I did flush her then halfed the nutrients and cut out monster bloom for 3 feed's. I just fed her 1ml of ionic pk boost 2ml of ionic bloom and 0.02G of monster bloom ph'd at 6.7 and the run off was at 6.5 . She is looking better but still dark and clawy leaf's as you can see .
Cheers guys.

The led had only been on for an hour or so , so she still hadn't perked up I'll take more pictures in normal lighting later when she has perked up and sorry about picture quality my phone is getting fixed I'm using a friends to take pictures and upload them while I wait.
Cheer guys.

I'm currently germinating 3 Sour OG regular seeds hoping for a female so I can get cuttings. This is the last time I'm using regular seeds it will be feminized from now on .
I've pre-fed 3x 1 litre pot and have them in my Cuttings/Seedling box with a 7w blue spectrum candle led and I'll plant the Sour OG tomorrow after the pots heat up to box temp, here's a picture .
Cheers guys.

Back
Top Bottom