Dj Short Blueberry

You might check Old World Genetics. It is run by D.J. Shorts son. He has most of his dads genetics to work with. They are a U.S. breeder but you should be able to get it at one of the UK seed banks.

That is how I got my Blueberry. D.J. Short was out when I wanted it too.

You might check Old World Genetics. It is run by D.J. Shorts son. He has most of his dads genetics to work with. They are a U.S. breeder but you should be able to get it at one of the UK seed banks.

That is how I got my Blueberry. D.J. Short was out when I wanted it too.

Out of Stock too hrhrhr

Sorry about that. I have found that Blueberry Headband has tons of flavor much like the Blueberry. It may be worth a try if you can't find D.J.'s Blueberry.

Hi guys, i have found the BB in F5 DJ Short – Blueberry F5 | JBC Seeds

Problem: The Seller is in the US but i live in the EU he Say he shipped stealth but the risk is there when the boarder controlling it they can open it when they want and that is not good... What you guys think order ore not? It's sucks i want that Blueberry..... F5 sound great.

Same thinking at the same time brother... Yes they ship Stealth but what is when they hanging in the boarder t

too funny.....yeah Customs always a concern or can be an issue anyway so the opposite for me as I look for US banks so no Customs as either way not legal to ship in the Mail period technically. So Customs your only worry, I have used that place and never had a problem yet.

I have to agree on JBC. Ive used them in the US with great success. With millions of seeds coming from the UK to the USA over the years. We might as well send a few back LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom