Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lavender

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

20150125_201822.jpg
20150125_201854.jpg
20150125_203750.jpg
20150125_203955.jpg

Cookies & Cream

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

It's going to be trimmed up nicely but I could resist taking a few pics with those super caked leaves. The cookies & cream puts the blue lavender to shame...it's frost on top of frost!!! I'm going to do one more run with blue lavender in my tent to see if I can get better results but if not I'm going to do a tent with just the cookies & cream. I love everything about this strain.

Beautiful and exactly how I trim mine. Those sugar leaves are yummy, are you going to make hash or something with em?

How do they smoke? Burn one for me :)

It's simply amazing...some of the best I've ever smoked to be honest. It felt like I was floating lol. I would describe the taste as smooth vanilla cookie. Not harsh at all. It exceeded my expectations by far. I'm thinking about doing a whole tent of it and discontinuing blue lavender.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the trim yet. Probably make some edibles to share with my girlfriends grandma who has been battling cancer and recently was told she was cancer free. Doctors said it was a miracle...the cancer started to shrink with her use of edibles and high cbd oil and honey.

Cbd is magical stuff, that is awesome to hear! My hurkle has me pain free for the first time in years and we are both getting off our meds. The wife is going to get a med card it works so good. I see a lot more plants in my future now that my limit is about to double, couldn't be more excited about it all :)

20150126_121609.jpg

Picked up some stuff to try out in my next run during flower. I didn't use a pk booster last time and think I could've benefitted from it so I went with the roots organic hpk. I've also seen some great things from the roots oregonism xl. I've been doing a lot of research about microbes lately and how to balance with fungal and bacterial teas. I'm thinking about getting a microscope so I can see what's really going on in my teas.

That's awesome! I hate seeing people suffer in pain and have the doctors prescient oxys and percs and morhine. It doesn't solve anything in the long run. Doctors aren't allowed to recommend medical marijuana because their companies are in bed with multi billion dollar pharmaceutical companies. It's all about money...not actually helping people. I wish people were more informed about the benefits of cannabis. It's truly amazing and I've seen it in action first hand.

I decided that after a full run of just cookies and cream I'm gonna crack some Locktite beans :) I'm excited to run a gorilla glue cross!!! But what's even more exciting is I'm going to Vegas on Friday to place some bets and then to Phoenix to the Super Bowl :) GO HAWKS!!!

Germinating Blast (Mendo Montage X Atomic Montage) from Gage Green Genetics. Blue Lavender was nice but didn't make the cut. Cookies & Cream however is definately a keeper and set the bar very high. I'm thinking about getting a 3rd tent for mother plants.

Germinating Blast (Mendo Montage X Atomic Montage) from Gage Green Genetics. Blue Lavender was nice but didn't make the cut. Cookies & Cream however is definately a keeper and set the bar very high. I'm thinking about getting a 3rd tent for mother plants.

Awesome! Grats on your harvest :thumb:

Re: Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

Awesome grow! Subscribed!

Thanks and welcome! I haven't been on much lately but I'll be posting more frequently, more pics, and things that I did differently this round and the results. If you have any questions just let me know. I would would suggest subscribing to SmokeyMcFly too!

Re: Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

okay I'll go check out his grow journal! I noticed that you were running Exotic Gentix gear. I Just ordered some from Fire Stax. Com. I ordered "Dark Side of the Moon" and Green Ribbon BX. Going to be running it in my 5 by 5 gorilla grow tent with maybe a few XTE 300s. Building my way up to my grow room. Super excited! Just got my TGA gear, 9lb hammer and plush berry. Was so l.ucky to find that ladt pack of the Plushberry at GTA SEEDS.

I tried to snag dark side of the moon but I was too late! I definately wanted to give that one a run. Green ribbon bx must be something special since that's what all of their newest strains are crossed with! 9 lb hammer is a dank strain I wanted to run that one as well. I heard that it has a slight tendency to hermie. So keep an eye out. Black cherry soda is one of my favorite strains of all time and plushberry is as close as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom