Oh okay, I thought maybe you were treating it for the bugs.
It was a bit late into flower so I didn't want to take a chance. I have no officially harvested everthing.

Here is a sneak peak of the Kalashnikov pre cure

20210228_163525.jpg

I hope it smokes as good as it looks!
So neighbor and I decided to crush one and fire it up. Mid way we both called it quits and both went home to go sleep. So far this is the strongest bid I have grown and also the most solid. Really makes a noise when you tap it on a table. Could very well be the strongest I have personally smoked.

Had a tatse of Blueberry and the same. Knocked me into a trance where I was just chilling and lost deep into thought...

White widow is gonna kill me haha.

Quick question.

My Gelato has been under the outside light to counter the pre flowering. Now that it is time to set her aside to flower I had noticed that 1 half of the plant is flowering on the left and on the right where the light made contact it's not flowering at all. I always thought that a Lil bit of light affecta the entire plant.

Searching through the stash of autos I'm thinking

Gelato auto
Dark Devil auto
Skittles auto

And I have space for 1 more I haven't decided upo yet.

20210227_160738.jpg

the strongest I have personally smoked.
:yahoo: Good light makes a huge difference!
My Gelato has been under the outside light to counter the pre flowering. Now that it is time to set her aside to flower I had noticed that 1 half of the plant is flowering on the left and on the right where the light made contact it's not flowering at all. I always thought that a Lil bit of light affecta the entire plant.
I considered doing an experiment where I blacked out one branch during veg but I always thought what you did. Fascinating info DK!
Searching through the stash of autos I'm thinking

Gelato auto
Dark Devil auto
Skittles auto
Keep in mind that DDAs are wildly unpredictable in terms of size, so if you need a big harvest you might want to consider one of the others.

Hello all or just you two lol...

I had planted a news set of autos

Skittles
Dark Devil
Diesel
Gelato

All was well till this morning. Damn fungus gnats chowed my Dark Devil... Like of all plants the dark devil... Wtf... I have not been able to successfully grow this plant...

Anyways... I'm busy sterilizing the coco with boiling water and steam.

Will upload soon some pics

Damn those fungus gnats! Can you get mosquito bits down there? "The active ingredient in mosquito bits is a biological larvacide called BTI (Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis)" if that helps with the search.

It kills fungus gnat larvae, and you just dissolve it in a bucket of water a few days before you use it, and keep using that water for your nutes. It works best when left to sit in the water for a while. Since it's a bacteria, leaving it in the water gives them time to multiply and really fill the jug. @Carcass keeps a bucket of water around with the dunks in it that he uses for his nute water every time. He's already said gno to gnats!

Damn those fungus gnats! Can you get mosquito bits down there? "The active ingredient in mosquito bits is a biological larvacide called BTI (Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis)" if that helps with the search.

It kills fungus gnat larvae, and you just dissolve it in a bucket of water a few days before you use it, and keep using that water for your nutes. It works best when left to sit in the water for a while. Since it's a bacteria, leaving it in the water gives them time to multiply and really fill the jug. @Carcass keeps a bucket of water around with the dunks in it that he uses for his nute water every time. He's already said gno to gnats!
Bro, do you have some sort of library o infinite knowledge? You always got the answers I need thank you so much.

In the mean time while I look for it I did use boiling water and placed a bucket over the coco as to steam it... Hopefully killing everything in it. Will be dropping another seed tonight. 3rd time is the charm right.

That dark devil is gunna be fire!! I gotta get my hands on some those!! :headbanger:
I have had nothing but bad luck with them lol but I need to grow one

OK so I'm still here.

Updated news woule be that the 3rd dark devil finally took. Had me some internet problems as of late but it's sorted now...

I haven't taken photos really as even now at 9 am I'm sending off reports. Not nearly as much but still its annoying...

I will take some in the morning as I give this amazing light another go!

20210508_112736.jpg

Skittles auto

16204662192331352250278330446181.jpg

Skittles auto

So this beauty keeps giving and I'm being patient this time. Smells like passion fruit and genuinely beautiful... The tips of some calyx are going darker colors now and seems more trichs are appearing. Definitely would grow again. Hope she tastes as good as she looks. Anyone able to give me an estimate of how much longer maybe I'd be very appreciative.

This seed is from a test package sent from dope seeds and I am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to grow it out.

16204662819512182500144284501014.jpg

Dark Devil Auto

16204663674524200440482083771011.jpg

Dark Devil Auto

#3 out of 4 to grow. Definitely difficult to start or I may have just effed up at first... Anyways she is beautiful... Very beautiful... So beautiful that this picture is a disgusting comparison to real life. I have never come across this type of plant Colour and it's astonishing. I'm really really happy to be fortunate to grow one of these and would consider breeding them.

I received this one from my grow journal of the month prize.

16204664698162829816197965791317.jpg

Gelato auto

16204665419581609575736694504202.jpg

Gelato auto

Easily the weirdest plant I have ever grown. It's flat... Like no topping no nothing at all. It's just flat... I have had to defoliate 6 times beaches it's just to dense. When watering from above it would push the water off and out. Did a serious one now cause I got annoyed but still fascinated by it. If she had a bit more height I'm sure she can really deliver a major canopy. I will grow this one outdoor next.

16204666213805488771229020818460.jpg

Diesel auto

16204666901559104112570588265341.jpg

Diesel auto

Diesel seems to be having some issues displayed with her leaves. Not sure if it's the same spider mite issue as before but she is OK now. Definitely the most trichs I have on a sinkge plant for sure. Very heavy smell I can place yet but seems amazing already. Rather short but the same size as DDA.

16204668328496274319528558800109.jpg

Gelato #33 outdoor...

As a bonus this is my outdoor. This on hermed with the wierd light schedules but eventually fully flowered out. Got some seeds but not drastic. Hard hitter and smoke is smooth. Keeps getting a stronger almost ice cream smell everyday.

Beautiful girls!
That DDA is stunning- I don't think I've ever seen one that grew that well or looked that good!:bravo::adore:

Bra. Lekker flowers all around. Hope you are keeping safe.
Hey buddy thanks for the kind words. Hope you are well too. How is the business and plants?
Terrific looking collection! Thanks for the pictures.
Thanks for taking the time to come have a peek.
Beautiful girls!
That DDA is stunning- I don't think I've ever seen one that grew that well or looked that good!:bravo::adore:
Seriously? I hope to get her fat as possible but she is pushing really well

Back
Top Bottom