DK'S New Grow 2020

Can you use molasses for coco plants?

I just saw a video of someone feeding molasses on YouTube...

I am under the impression that it's for soil only.

Help me out here..

Good morning all!

I used molasses in the soil for the cheese auto in my last grow. It seemed to have worked then but then that was soil. I'm just not so. Keen on soil haha.

Botanium is now really packing more pistils so I hope these last 2 weeks will be fattening time.

15845094605087390412747142990154.jpg

The top is orange!

15845095943251276214203035002347.jpg

The OG Kush is packing on veg well... Few wierd leaves though

15845097547046570102862097955840.jpg

15845098813342077676204381055785.jpg

Funny growth...

Then the critical is being very shy now...

Taking very long to grow. I can see some light green centre's so that's good news but I wonder why...

15845100419988096933662775208604.jpg

So sexy though...

The seedling are looking good but only the slightest change so next time....

We had rain here and it's really dropped the temperature. We heading straight for winter now. Mt tent is at 18.7°c so Temps have really dropped. Let's hope I can control this in winter cause heating options will be a problem again...

I can always knit some jerseys for the pots :rofl:

Anyways hope Everyone has a great day

LOL!

New growth is often lighter as the plant hasn't had time to get all the nutrients there when it's growing quickly.

Does your house get down that low temp wise, and what's the high in the tent?
It's in my garage that's got a broken door

Lol judging by that reaction I take it you are shocked

Winter is a bit early this year so we might hit maybe - 3 - 4 at most but last year it was - 2 and I kept my box at a very uncomfortable 12-17°c... Had incandescent lights for heat back then...

Do you get lower temps in winter or does it stay relatively warm.
Well penny to be honest Last year was warm at - 2 but it has been colder hear and we get frost. This year might be a cold one but that's just a speculation... I can be wrong and we stay at 1 or so

The reality of the situation is that below 17ºC your plants will have a great deal of difficulty thriving and taking up nutrients.

You are going to need a heater in there without a doubt.

The reality of the situation is that below 17ºC your plants will have a great deal of difficulty thriving and taking up nutrients.

You are going to need a heater in there without a doubt.
Oh no... Not this again... That's a huge consumption of electricity and I'm already chowing so much.... :lot-o-toke:

You will probably have to move the tent in the house. Otherwise you're basically growing outside in winter!
Yeah I can't see that happening as it's not actually my house I'm living at. Shit... Just when I thought things were OK again

Running your lights and keeping the tent well sealed should add some heat, but those temps might be hard to overcome with LEDs, even blurple ones. Make sure your lights are off during the warmest times of the day so you can have them on all night. A cheap HID fixture might be more advantageous to you for the winter months. They can warm a tent like a heater!

Shit here comes the creativity again...

15845952079134255852023369973452.jpg

The lights are somewhat producing a small bit of heat. It's definitely warmer in here than outside for sure. I also removed that big ass fan and installed the smaller ones a while back... Humidity is now a bit of an issue but I over fed the one pot so there is a bit of water left over.

Back
Top Bottom