DK'S New Grow 2020

Loads of pm today... Made my solution of bicarb and liquid soap a bit late as the sun is nearly down. Will treat them around midday 2m. My question is do I avoid bud sites when I spray her down?

Use hydrogen peroxide to spray with.
Oh man I don't have that now I will need to go get. So the solution I use will be just water an peroxide or what? This morning the pm isn't so bad but I don't want to keep plucking leaves

Well I doused the plants in the solution so holding thumbs.. By the looks of it the pm was dissappearing but could just be wet

OK so do I remove the affected leaves or just spray on them? I want to try the milk thingie cause I am scared a cause phototoxicity with the soap. I swear these seeds are cursed
Even the previous owner had to collapse his tent prematurely

Seems the milk thing worked. I don't see om anymore. Although the OG Kush CBD did not like that bath at all from the soap and has burnt a few pistils...

20200529_170148.jpg

20200529_165937.jpg

OG Kush CBD

She is turning purple now which I love. Trichs are not milky yet though. I'm worrhihed the lack of outlets I have in the room (blown outlet) will increase the pm now cause I have no fan. I'm using the remaining outlet I had for a heater to heat the next door room. It's rather cold nowadays. I by accident broke of a small cola while moving the plant and yeah well let's say the tester is hanging.

20200529_170151.jpg

20200529_170122.jpg

Critical jack.

OK well she is fully milky trichs upon inspection this morning. I by accident forgot to water yesterday and they were very dry but still perfectly upright. This girl still stinks though. I'm not sure if she needs to grow more or not cause she looks about ready in trichs. Super sugary look though.

Been off and quiet lately. Been doing some reflection on this past few weeks with a lot of personal issues and some family concerns. Now I just got news I'm unable to work next month so I'm to Stay on union pay till July. Shit tough now but at least I have saved up before hand.

Hope everyone still well and safe. Blessings to everyone!

Hang in boet. I've been in the same boat since lock down started... hospitality industry is just about gutted . No grants for Me and no uif being self employed.
It's going to get worse I suspect. Hope I'm wrong.
Happy and healthy vibes to you and your family .

Your plants look great bro! Just Rollin through, haven’t been by in a while. You and I have been talking else where. So I’m not going to comment about your personal issues that your dealing with. Just stay strong bro!! Crapy about not going back to work next month! But safety is priority :thumb:

She looks ready to me DK ad a good looker! Tough news in your work life. Hang tough!
Thank you sir. It's only the tops that look ready. She hasn't really fattened up which concerns me. Maybe I should be a bit more patient?

Hang in boet. I've been in the same boat since lock down started... hospitality industry is just about gutted . No grants for Me and no uif being self employed.
It's going to get worse I suspect. Hope I'm wrong.
Happy and healthy vibes to you and your family .
Hey brother! I can imagine things being worse off for you being a business owner. Shit man I really hope things pull through for you. Thank you for the positive thoughts and happy healthy vibes for you and your family too!

Hey bro plants are looking amazing man! Good work there dk.

Sorry to hear about your situation with work bro. Hang in there.
Hey buddy. Thanks for the stop by. I should pm you some pics if you want on whatsapp. Much easier to share. Loving this purple vibe.

Your plants look great bro! Just Rollin through, haven’t been by in a while. You and I have been talking else where. So I’m not going to comment about your personal issues that your dealing with. Just stay strong bro!! Crapy about not going back to work next month! But safety is priority :thumb:
Hey buddy. Thanks for stopping by. Yeah been few uos and downs we spoke about haha. I'm loving this sugar look. Reminds me of that second grow of yours where it looked like a blizzard puuled through with that frosty buds!

Back
Top Bottom