DK'S New Grow 2020

Glad you could use it! I would have hated to see it go to waste.
I agree! I love that entry for NOTM

Not a bad harvest at all
Considering the amount of shit I ran into from DWC to the cold creeping on me. The OG Kush didn't come out to well but the smell and taste for me was something really amazing and I definitely want to grow her again!

Run the OG again and dial her in tight.
I will do that.

So I found STS that comes in 250ml I believe after mixing up. Is that a decent amount?

That will work, Is it available outside of SA?
My question is. How long will that last me considering I will only spray 1 branch of the selected strain. R700 is pretty hefty so I want to know if it's worth the price. Although it's my only option

250ml should be plenty for 1 branch. If you get S1 seeds from your project I’m sure they’ll pay for themselves. Seeds are not cheap by any standard.
How far would 250ml go? Cause I have a few plants I want to try and replicate

Hanging in there Bro, flipped my closet to 11/13 so got that going on.
I just built the tent today and set her up well. It's just too damn cold. I got her in a backroom now

So it's - 4°c outside and inside the tent with nothing on was 7.7°c

if our winter temps got to those numbers, us Canadians would be laughing all the way to the bank!! I know that’s cold for you guys, but that’s t shirt weather for us! Lol hope it warms up soon for you guys down there!! By then it’ll start getting cold here... so maybe the cold there can last a bit longer! :laughtwo: ;)

if our winter temps got to those numbers, us Canadians would be laughing all the way to the bank!! I know that’s cold for you guys, but that’s t shirt weather for us! Lol hope it warms up soon for you guys down there!! By then it’ll start getting cold here... so maybe the cold there can last a bit longer! :laughtwo: ;)
I hate the cold and don't think I'd be a fan of your cold at all

My goodness it's load shedding and if there is one thing that makes my tits hang is load shedding... Imagine I knocked off now get home bolm no power. I can't even buy a damn brew cause it's illegal...

Back
Top Bottom