DK'S New Grow 2020

DK'S New Grow 2020:rollit:

Hello all. I am from South Africa and this will be my third grow and this time I am set up much better.

I will be growing some branded seeds from Dinafem! (OG Kush & Critical Jack) then some autos from a fellow grower here (Kush Von Stitch) . I might be doing some more after that.

20200127_140134.jpg

As always I am more than willing to listen to opinions and guidance as that is always appreciated.

The Equipment:
  • 120 X 120 X 200 Grow Tent​
  • 1 X 1000W LED Grow light​
  • 4 X 9W Led Grow Light tubes​
  • 1 X Box Fan​
  • 1 X 100MM Inline Hydor fan​

20200124_082035.jpg

20200124_082040.jpg

20200127_141545.jpg

OK so here is the final result

20200127_141533.jpg

So finally I'm going to do the DWC system!
Been practicing with pepper dew plants and now I feel a bit more confident. For that I have the following. This is where I will be growing the Dinafems!

• 1 X 45LT Tote​
  • 1 X 2 outlet Air pump​
  • 2 X Air Stones​
  • 1 X Water Thermometer​
  • 1 X Ph Pen​
  • 1 X PPM Pen​

After that I have the coco pots.​

• 2 X 7 Gallon pots​
  • 70/30 ratio of coco perlite​

I do also have the Botanium growing in the background as a test to see if it grows autos well.

20200117_202046.jpg

Feel free to join me on my new journey for the year! Again feel free to talk away and suggest anything.

Blessings to everyone :Namaste:

I’ll tag along for the ride. Nice looking setup.

you fooled me with the pepper plant lol. I was thin you got ripped off for a second :laughtwo:

DK'S New Grow 2020:rollit:

Hello all. I am from South Africa and this will be my third grow and this time I am set up much better.

I will be growing some branded seeds from Dinafem! (OG Kush & Critical Jack) then some autos from a fellow grower here (Kush Von Stitch) . I might be doing some more after that.

20200127_140134.jpg

As always I am more than willing to listen to opinions and guidance as that is always appreciated.

The Equipment:
  • 120 X 120 X 200 Grow Tent​
  • 1 X 1000W LED Grow light​
  • 4 X 9W Led Grow Light tubes​
  • 1 X Box Fan​
  • 1 X 100MM Inline Hydor fan​

20200124_082035.jpg

20200124_082040.jpg

20200127_141545.jpg

OK so here is the final result

20200127_141533.jpg

So finally I'm going to do the DWC system!
Been practicing with pepper dew plants and now I feel a bit more confident. For that I have the following. This is where I will be growing the Dinafems!

• 1 X 45LT Tote​
  • 1 X 2 outlet Air pump​
  • 2 X Air Stones​
  • 1 X Water Thermometer​
  • 1 X Ph Pen​
  • 1 X PPM Pen​

After that I have the coco pots.​

• 2 X 7 Gallon pots​
  • 70/30 ratio of coco perlite​

I do also have the Botanium growing in the background as a test to see if it grows autos well.

20200117_202046.jpg

Feel free to join me on my new journey for the year! Again feel free to talk away and suggest anything.

Blessings to everyone :Namaste:
Really nice setup man,, what Led fixture is it? Any previous experience with it?

I’ll tag along for the ride. Nice looking setup.

you fooled me with the pepper plant lol. I was thin you got ripped off for a second :laughtwo:
Thank you my good sir that is highly appreciated!

Imagine that! :laugh: would be some spicy buds!

Really nice setup man,, what Led fixture is it? Any previous experience with it?
Thank you my good sir! I don't have any experience with the big one but I have experience with the T5 tubes. They helped me through my first grow and wel not that strong I just thought the extra light might do.

Thank you my good sir! I don't have any experience with the big one but I have experience with the T5 tubes. They helped me through my first grow and wel not that strong I just thought the extra light might do.

Nice :) Im still considering led but not sure what to buy, my 150w hps is giving me great resaults on one plant,considerimg price on that light,Im not sure Led would give me anything near in that price range,maybe Led would pay it off in some time,but you need money to save money heh. You can check my 150w grow in my signature,its my first grow too so I think it gives good resaults for 150w hps.

Nice :) Im still considering led but not sure what to buy, my 150w hps is giving me great resaults on one plant,considerimg price on that light,Im not sure Led would give me anything near in that price range,maybe Led would pay it off in some time,but you need money to save money heh. You can check my 150w grow in my signature,its my first grow too so I think it gives good resaults for 150w hps.
You know I have heard some amazing stories of hps. I will head over now sir! I was setting off the spending for so long that it eventually started to bite me in the ass. Like growing on the cheapest budget will work to a point but now I want to grow som serious looking dank without the annoying light leaks and air leaks and having a decent enough light gives me so much joy. But it took me months to decide.

You know I have heard some amazing stories of hps. I will head over now sir! I was setting off the spending for so long that it eventually started to bite me in the ass. Like growing on the cheapest budget will work to a point but now I want to grow som serious looking dank without the annoying light leaks and air leaks and having a decent enough light gives me so much joy. But it took me months to decide.

Yes I feel you,Im also on budget and sometimes its frustrating,stupid ventilation gives me the pain,temps and humidity its so hard heh, sorry for bad english its not my native.

Yes I feel you,Im also on budget and sometimes its frustrating,stupid ventilation gives me the pain,temps and humidity its so hard heh, sorry for bad english its not my native.
How many fans do you have linked up. You can go up to 6 fans per 12v DC power supply. If you have all of the sucking out wihh a passive vent then you should be fine.

How many fans do you have linked up. You can go up to 6 fans per 12v DC power supply. If you have all of the sucking out wihh a passive vent then you should be fine.

I have one active intake, and two acitve exhausts,all pc fans . For this 150w its enough for now,but its winter now here,in summer my will need to work 24/7 heh

I have one active intake, and two acitve exhausts,all pc fans . For this 150w its enough for now,but its winter now here,in summer my will need to work 24/7 heh
Make all 3 active exhausts. The negative pressure will suck in enough air. Only big boxes need an active intake if my research is correct.

@Dkmg01 ill definitely be jumping in on this one and seeing how your grow goes. Hopefully learn a thing or two from you. Good luck with the new set up and hope it bangs
Thank you sir!

Update!

So I won't be updating randomly like I used to and instead more like a specific day
Still need to work out a schedule to this.
Anyways here is the first one!

20200127_140134.jpg

So here I have the OG Kush and the Critical jack.

I Am thoroughly excited for these especially the OG Kush which is rated at 24% THC.

20200127_140436.jpg

Picking out the candidates! So I went with the darkest color of each.

I have been playing with germination methods like the water in the cup/glass and the paper towel inside a sandwich ziploc bag. I liked the ziploc bag but then I started to play with rockwool...

Basically I just drop a seed in rockwool and cut the rockwool to size to fit a shot glass. (Not in that order). So I find after 3 or 4 days it germinates perfectly. This was all done on a window sill with no preparation done for warm dark environment.

20200127_140214.jpg

20200127_140350.jpg

Ahh so this was done yesterday and today will be day 2. Hopefully by tomorrow we have our first signs of life. I have watched many videos of DWC and have seen that they explode with growth so this will be exciting.

I have mixed my nutes called Feed For Weed! They recommended grow mix at 10g per 10 L of water and the same with calcium nitrate. No I know to be carfule with the strength so I have a 3 qaurt mix but this will only be available once the plants root well for now there is loads of moisture.

Does anyone have experience with those de-humidfier tubs with those tiny balls in. I am thinking of using that later on in the grow of needed. My batteries died in my hygrometer so for now I'm going to wing it cause it's in veg.

:yummy::rollit:

A huge thanks to everyone stopping by! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom