DK'S New Grow 2020

20200226_175936.jpg

OK help me out... Root rot or stained roots?

They don't smell and well to my touch are not slimy. I'm literally freaking out now haha...

OK so the ph is swinging up heavily. My res temperature is actually high at 26°c which of course is a breeding ground...

What do I do in this instance as the plants are not showing any bad symptoms...

20200226_181951.jpg

20200226_181956.jpg

I have added loads of ice and dropped the water level to allow for that air pocket

DWC plants look good but I do think that res is running high. Are you still doing the frozen water bottles? Also, I recall reading that vinegar doesn't last long as pH down, so that might the problem you're running into. If smeegs is having good luck with lemon juice you could try that instead.

If you like sativas I'd go with the WW X Cali O X Super Lemon Haze X White rhino!

DWC plants look good but I do think that res is running high. Are you still doing the frozen water bottles? Also, I recall reading that vinegar doesn't last long as pH down, so that might the problem you're running into. If smeegs is having good luck with lemon juice you could try that instead.
If you like sativas I'd go with the WW X Cali O X Super Lemon Haze X White rhino!
All questions asked and answered! OK Leon juice on the list today. In all honesty I was forgetting the frozen bottles but I will be doing them daily... I can definitely vouch that it doesn't keep the ph down for long. I do actually want to grow out something like the sativas but I already have 2 plants a good couple weeks in. I might be forced to flower the sativa earlier... I was thinking maybe none of the cheese seeds I harvested as it might go faster and not be so affected by light change when I need to flower the DWC.

Very nice to see you again Mr Shed!

Very happy to report that the 2lt frozen bottle stands tall and perfect in the res and since last night cause the Temps are low the roots are back to white and the shoots on top have doubled in growth!!! So @Pennywise you were right!!!

1582781161496857049149137946156.jpg

1582781231047921366193183333307.jpg

15827814164148411938877054013706.jpg

KVS auto just for the fun of it

Alright here is issue number 2!

So I have this white stuff forming on my hydroton...

20200227_175621.jpg

I can say it looks like mould but after what I read maybe it's just salt build up...? So I also read up that just cutting a plastic cover for the hydroton will stop it in a week. My question is will that really work or should I try something else?

So last night I did the lemon juice and well it's pretty much the same actually. Woke up this morning ph shot up again to 6.4. Took 40ml to oh down to 5.8. Roots look good and the plants are moving!

15828666136473683484043005057061.jpg

15828667391724292986433139263473.jpg

I haven't really checked the water temperature or the ppm. The meters battery died and I'm yet to go get more. Plants look healthy and full of life.

So first off a huge thanks to those that stop by!
I just ant to say I do really try and make an effort to stop by and now see I have too many followed journals... Like the competitions too... (I'm also learning more about this website)

OK so here is the picture in words since the internet is messing about....

The OG Kush is hanging down as if she is not well. The critical is smaller but full of life. Maybe the weight of the leaves? I feel foreign in this department of growing but I'm determined to make it work!

15829549033204902709774673257204.jpg

15829550046734365640233371733676.jpg

5 posts in a row and not one answer... Not sure if I should continue

Evening brother don't despair people are all in diffrent time zones and some even diffrent day ahead or behind so it feels like there's a lag in chat and conversations.....

Now if you talking bout you OG because her leaves have such a broad shape and spread they will hang like that and it does feel and look like nothing is going on, get some washing pegs and clip it around the fan leaves thereby opening up the inner growth to more light...

My one seedling I actually took off all the fan leaves because they were so broad and no light was getting inside to the inner nodes so I've put growth back a bit but at least the branches are starting to grow now and get some legs under themselves...

Alaskan purple.

image.jpeg

That's looking at her from on top...

image.jpeg

And that's her from the side boetie, now I'm just going to tweak those branches out until I have an even canopy and let those branches grow out for a Scrog/quadline type of thingy....

Hope you've had a blessed weekend and regards all round... :popcorn: :passitleft:Some early taster of my blue Kush...

Don’t give up DK, best way is to visit other journals. It will have people stopping in to check on you. Time of day can cause leaves to droop, it’s part of the natural cycle.

Back
Top Bottom