Holy vlokki I almost read that as - 16.5c boetie and I thought faak your dorpie gets alot colder than I remember visiting grandparents there as a laaitie...

Ya I'm also finding the ddas a tough grow hey boetie, I got 2 on the go which I got from Rhyss and it's been like pulling teeth... haha

But Rhyss recommended drilling extra holed in the bottom of the pits to provide more aeration/breathing and also using a skewer to poke holes downwards from the top of your pots...

I just ordered 6x 25lt grow bags for bout r52 from a place local to Kzn if that interests you hey...
Hey Smeegs. Good to see you active. I would love to get my hands on some of those grow bags. Could you perhaps link me up?

Hey DK, good to see your progress! Wow. Glad to be back and getting ready for summer.
Hey! Miss Ray! Glad to see you back, hope those wonderful landrace strains grew out to be amazing buds!

So my Dark Devil has gotten a bit of Colour back to her. I think I may have overwatered her.
The DWC has got that slimy shit in it with record timing. I'm wondering what it comes from. I did get a new airstones but only one so I'll use a t piece to connect the 2 - 1. I'm going to use bleach to sterilize the rez, hydroton and equipment. Think maybe I should just boil the hydroton on the stove... I may be having super shitty luck with DWC. Once clean I will then run her for a day then decide on what seed to plant. It's between bubblegum extra and purple glam Kush.

Had a late night sending emails, spoke to about 4 couriers and Usps. Rob here did say that usps can send it but I just can't get them to accept the dimensions on a quote. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or what. Seems I just am not getting any luck no matter where I go. Only company responding and helping is MYUS but they are only in Florida. If anyone has some experience in shipping. Give me a shout.

Anyways off to work... Got papers to catch up and lots of customers to attend to again :rolleyes:

Have a blessed day all

Quick question...

Will having a submersible pump to circulate the water be bad for the roots? Perhaps tangle up or something?

Update!

OK so the babies are now starting to grow. I have given them their first dosage of nutes at half strength. The Dark Devil is getting her Colour back and the KVS was getting a bit light. Let's hope the nutes put things into motion!

20200810_144011.jpg

Dark Devil Auto

20200810_144015.jpg

Kush Von Stitch auto right

20200810_144019.jpg

Kush Von Stitch auto left

20200810_144024.jpg

OK so for the DWC bucket I decided upon a smaller circle as to not allow anymore light in. So I duct taped a piece of carton box and then once sealed I taped it to the bucket.

I ended up cleaning the water out and then sterilizing everthing with bleach and water rinsed throughly. I was gifted a small fountain pump of which I wish I took a photo of...
But it is in there circulating hopefully preventing algae build up and salt build up.

Talk about that I should really mix up the nutes a day before hand to make sure it's mixed properly. I did not ph balance the water as of yet but will do soon as I see a sprout.

The seed I chose was this

20200808_164925.jpg

20200808_165009.jpg

This one had some nice colors on the page. Looked all autum vibes with red and orange coming in.

I'm hoping all goes well this time round. Just a bunch of autos and all be done in 2 and a half months so game on!

20200810_113706.jpg

Here is just a magazine cover with what appears to be the most high person ever... What were they thinking hahahahaha

Evening boetie the colors on the autos don't look bad at all, my dda still looks green hue like yours as well so don't worry hey...

I'm afraid I'm useless at offering advice when it comes to your bucket situation but I'm going to follow as I've been keen to try dwc at some stage....

Hope ya had a blessed weekend....
I'm glad you are keen to learn with me. This time it's an auto and it's only 1 so hopefully this time I get it somewhat right. I just find it very fascinating.

Also glad to hear that the dda sounds normal

That cover says:
Marlene
'I'm much higher than you'

Babies are coming along nicely, but if the DDA looks different than the rest it's never a surprise. They do all sorts of strange things!
I couldn't resist not taking a photo. I remember you mentioning you are growing the same strain let me swing by.

So Dope seeds contacted me for my 20 seeds. Super super excited for those even so excited they mailed me twice for my shipping address cause I forgot to type it hahaha

Going for all autos this time!

Blueberry Auto
Diesel Auto
Critical Mass Auto
Kalashnikov Auto

I chose these cause they were the biggest yields and who doesn't want a blueberry auto I mean come on...

On a side note I should be shipping my prize light from shed to me soon. Costing me a pretty decent amount to ship 6k infact but ahh... I have made peace and just going to do it. Still waiting on fed ex to contact me. I by accident somehow applied in Japan FedEx... Must of been proper burnt toast at that moment.

Going to sell my lights once that baby arrives. But after this I'm done with shipping hahaha shit has been a headache from my side.

All the best to everyone

20200812_085640.jpg

20200812_085644.jpg

So this is after 3 days. I now don't know what the hell. It was clean now it's back to this and this time the water looks nasty... Any DWC experts put there care to weigh in.

Maybe switch the nutes? I have this other one that's liquid and hydro friendly.

Feed for weed. This would be just the calcium nitrage and grow. I use it on coco. It says even for hydro but it's the first time ever I have had the water this murky

Super happy to announce since switching nutrients I now have no more problems with my DWC. Seedling has popped and nearly peaking. Let's hope all goes well from here

Back
Top Bottom