I agree with you. We just happend to have been in a heatwave too. Well since doing the basics of rearranging fans and not using the lights in the day. Temps are stable at 27 which I know is generally the limit. I have an idea of pumping cold air in with a fan and a box of ice. I saw some wierd diy cooler thing but that's for when it gets bad. Those Temps we had are the hottest we had in a while so the hottest summer parts will be like that. I can at least combat it.

20201104_075832.jpg

Bubblegum extra from my dwc. By far not even close to finish but the Mos trichomes covered bid I have grown. It's so stick it's actually hard to handle. I wonder why though haha

20201102_092041.jpg

Here is my Gelato 33 in here new home. Lovely 80lt pot that should suffice. I have converted her from coco to soil and she took a few hours to adjust. Not even a day and she was pushing again. I gave here liquicompost today which I used for the DWC.

20201104_080109.jpg

My lovely guardian of the forest.

16044700979611932248836160447546.jpg

My beautiful autos. Got soaked in the rain and are in need of nutes. Really surprised these came out so good...

Anyways have a great day people

@GeoFlora Nutrients HI guys. I was wondering if there is any chance to obtain those nutrients sponsored in the photo of the month for July. I'd hate to have to give it up.

Here I found it.

I think it says ships to USA only. You would have to contact them about paying for shipping

So I never saw these messages but I did speak to them and they said they can't help me...

20201115_175637.jpg

The auto twins of sweet tooth auto and purple glam Kush. For sure I can say I don't see now purple at all...

20201115_175622.jpg

Purple glam kush

20201115_175618.jpg

Sweet tooth auto

20201115_175649.jpg

Gelato 33

16054562798808455042847873494386.jpg

I sincerely hope that not flowering

20201115_175703.jpg

20201115_180052.jpg

The pic above the one with your hand looks like pre-flowers to me. Is that the Gelato? Looks big enough to be flowering to me!
Noooooooo! Why would she be flowering in summer... She has over 12 hours light even with the back yard light.... I didn't want her to flower any time soon still like 3 months to go.... This is disappointing to me

Noooooooo! Why would she be flowering in summer... She has over 12 hours light even with the back yard light.... I didn't want her to flower any time soon still like 3 months to go.... This is disappointing to me
Evening boetie ya it sucks but the ladies are still prone to flower early outdoors at this time of year as they haven't quiet registered it's summer hours yet funnily...

I had plants revegging as late as Xmas last year cause they started flowering mid to end November last year then started the reveg process cpl weeks later, the positive side is I had big bushes later on down the line..

I just assumed it was an auto. But this isn't be the first time you've had an outside plant reveg, is it?
Evening boetie ya it sucks but the ladies are still prone to flower early outdoors at this time of year as they haven't quiet registered it's summer hours yet funnily...
Especially if you move it outside from inside where it was getting more hours of light.

I had plants revegging as late as Xmas last year cause they started flowering mid to end November last year then started the reveg process cpl weeks later, the positive side is I had big bushes later on down the line..
I have the stoep light on it now so let's hope it reverts now.

I love that last photo bro!! Lookin good man!
Thank you!!!

I just assumed it was an auto. But this isn't be the first time you've had an outside plant reveg, is it?

Especially if you move it outside from inside where it was getting more hours of light.
I have and I expected the light outside to work but it wasn't covering it as I thought. I moved it under light now 24/7

I have the stoep light on it now so let's hope it reverts now.

Thank you!!!

I have and I expected the light outside to work but it wasn't covering it as I thought. I moved it under light now 24/7

Afternoon boetie what kind of light is your stoep light as that might be your problem, I use a 50w led spotlight outside and that seems to do the trick...

Also we only getting thirteen and half hours of daylight outdoors right now so still in that flowering time frame as well to be honest with you...

Low to mid spreading rapidly.

I weighed the options and concluded so :

Since she is flowering and already has trichomes forming she is farther into flower than I thought. So she is displaying phosphorus deficiency. This is what I think and according to some light research. I did feed flower nutes but I was hoping to reveg her and she is sljust persistent. Maybe a clone and let this one do its thing.

Back
Top Bottom