Dmvs First Grow

2up2down

First grow just started yesterday. I'm using an Apollo 300w led. I planted 7 seeds. 3 feminized: Og kush, medical channel+, and incredible bulk. And 4 regular 2 purple from a friend and 4 random bag seeds. I have two fans going one 110cfm muffin fan blowing in. And a 100 cfm inline fan as an exhaust. I will keep this updated as much as possible. if you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks

image9737.jpeg
image9734.jpeg
image9736.jpeg
image9735.jpeg

Welcome to :420: and good luck on your first grow! There is a wealth of information here from people that have been doing it a long time, so you are in good hands. If you have any questions or concerns, post them here on your journal and someone will be sure to lend a hand.

One thing that catches me is that you want a higher cfm rating on your exhaust than your intake. It'll keep a negative pressure inside which is what you want. Also if you have the room, I would put an oscillating fan in there to help move air around.

But looking good so far!

Welcome to :420: and good luck on your first grow! There is a wealth of information here from people that have been doing it a long time, so you are in good hands. If you have any questions or concerns, post them here on your journal and someone will be sure to lend a hand.

One thing that catches me is that you want a higher cfm rating on your exhaust than your intake. It'll keep a negative pressure inside which is what you want. Also if you have the room, I would put an oscillating fan in there to help move air around.

But looking good so far!

Thanks I didn't know that about the cfm. I will switch them soon.

Nice start 2up,Nismo has a good point about keeping negative pressure in the tent. Keeps dust and pest out to an extent. Anyways I'll wish you luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Also if you have a carbon filter it will persuade the odor to go that route rather than escaping where ever it wants

How big is your grow box? I grew out three plants in a 8 foot by 5 under a Mars Hydro 300 watt and a Illuminator jumbo UFO and I needed more room and light. I started with the Mars and added the Illuminator for flower.
Just some stuff to think about.

Sent from my XT1032 using 420

How big is your grow box? I grew out three plants in a 8 foot by 5 under a Mars Hydro 300 watt and a Illuminator jumbo UFO and I needed more room and light. I started with the Mars and added the Illuminator for flower.
Just some stuff to think about.

Sent from my XT1032 using 420

Sorry took so long to reply but I plan on getting a tent soon that is tall enough. And I'll use my present box as a veg/clone box. But here's so pictures from yesterday

Update. I just fimed the og, question mark, and the purp. The small random cup is from a double in still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it. But the second picture I posted I had a question about that plant looks alot different and was planted the same time as the rest besides the 3 seedlings. Any reason for that ?

2226a963a0736ad8e7345edd38841dd3.jpg
2226a963a0736ad8e7345edd38841dd3.jpg
ea70e9e6ac443c5c5b3a4e3eba1697b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Update I'm about 5 days into flowering plants are doing great lost one to being a male. But I'm already seeing lots of white hairs on my autofems already. The lsd25 definitely is my favorite (back right one). I was thinking about implementing a scrog is it too early now ? Or should I let the stretch a bit more

ddbbd2acdf738304011d51547877c13e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Im loving that purple already showing it took until the last week of flower for my BBK to show purple

Sent from my Z959 using 420

Back
Top Bottom