DNA 24K Roll Out Drum Roll Please!

Boss1

420 Member
What's up everybody so this is my second post I am in a med state I do have over ten years of growing expertise long time lurker figured its time to share some of my experiences and knowledge and couldn't be more excited to roll out my grow journals then with DNA Genetics 24K this strain is kosher kush x Tangie which im a big fan also (jounerals to come). So i have grown out a couple dna strains and have nothing but good things to say about them as a company and have had pretty good luck with them so im gonna give the 24k a shot as far as i know the 24k only comes in feminized seed. I got my beans from midweeksong big shout out to them they've been awesome to me so far also. I just started the seeds in a moist paper towel in a bag i poped 3 beans half of my six pack i have other strains goin on and like to really evaluate them so that's kinda my system ill do half a pack at a time no matter if it's regs or fems that way i don't get to overwhelmed and plus got to watch your plant count. So at the moment the seeds are being kept in my temperature stable room in a dark place in a moist paper towel in a zip lock bag so only the best is still to come back in a few days thanks everybody.

So quick update all beans but one have poped and it has been less the 36 hours so now im gonna put the two in a cup of coco coir with chunky perlite my mix. Now ill give them a little r.o. Water and let them do their thing after they break the surface ill give them a very small charge of nutrients. As for the third seed ill give it another day or so and then toss it if it doesn't open. I will also post pics when there is something to see thanks everybody.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Ya buddy they just made it thru the seedling phaze and are turning the corner and are into the beginning of the veg stage one appears to be half albino so thats pretty cool a first for me and ive been doing this a long time pics are coming later today as they are sleeping right now ya.

20160224_125821.jpg
20160224_125740.jpg
Ya buddy they just made it thru the seedling phaze and are turning the corner and are into the beginning of the veg stage one appears to be half albino so thats pretty cool a first for me and ive been doing this a long time pics are coming later today as they are sleeping right now ya.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom