DNA Genetics (Fem) Lemon Skunk '07 Cup Winner

Valhalla88

Hello everyone...first store bought bean grow.
I am currently growing two lemon skunks from dna genetics.
The girls are different ages...but they will go into flowering together...
The older I have named Krystle...she has been vegging since 12-28-09.
The younger I have named Nancy-Anne she has been vegging since 1-2-10.
They both are in their final spots(5 gallon buckets)
Soil mix with percilite...worm castings andbits of peat moss.
They are vegging under a 400 watt mh until march 2nd, when I will change the bulb to a 400 watt hps...
I veg 24/7 until the last week I'm thinking I'll go to a 18/6 to prep the plant for flowering and 12/12...
Temps stay between 70-80 f with a rh between 40-60 .
The rh will be lowered during flowering.
I do not have the ph testing capability ...yet
I use a moisture meter for watering which I alternate with feed ...jacks classic 20-20-20 with tablespoon of Grandmas molasses during veg .
Jacks classic blossom booster 10-30-20...for flower...thats it for now...pics to follow:peace:

Haven't figured out how to post them in my journal...so they are in th members gallery. Thanks for coming by ...yeah I really enjoy getting up to check on them...any excuse I get lol!

I post pic by opening your photo gallery in one window and opening your journal in another window. Your post a reply in your journal, then go to the window that has the photo gallery opened and click on the pic that you want to post. When the pic opens up right click on the big pic and click "copy image location

untitled56.JPG

Then come back to your journal and click the little yellow post card with the mountain looking thingy at the top of the gray box that you are typing in. A little box will appear you need to make sure the https:// is higlighted blue

untitled114.JPG

right click and hit past

untitled213.JPG

then click ok.

untitled114.JPG

Hope this isn't to confusing pretty easy once you get the hang of it.....

0130000456.jpg

And here is the tops of Krystle 12/28/09...
I believe she was topped to early but she is doing well I am training her with the lst method...her stem isn't nearly as thick as Nancy-Anne....
Even though it's same strain breeder everything...just different treatment and methods...
She suffered from a ozone burn I left a ionizer in the room and spaced it ...didn't think anything of it I just got it out of there.
I can't say how long it was before I noticed a yellowish striping on the leaves wth spotting on bottom fan ...this is my conclusion

Back
Top Bottom