DNA Genetics (Fem) Lemon Skunk '07 Cup Winner

0128002112a.jpg

Ye, nice job. Crazy looking strain...i take it they will have a lemon taste? mmmmm :grinjoint:

Oh yeah ...I have heard alot of people talking about this plant.
I haven't heard anything negative ...high yields ...only thing really really stinky plant.....DNA Lemon Skunk Feminized strain is a cross between two Skunks, the chosen phenotype selected for its lemon characteristics. DNA Lemon Skunk mother has been kept for over 20 years in Las Vegas and the father was chosen in Holland. The male was donated by Eddie, formally the owner of one of the oldest and most prestigious seed banks in the Netherlands. This original prize male was selected and used in many breeding projects throughout the years. DNA Lemon Skunk Feminized will grow tall and is a good yielder. She has great smelling buds that are light green with thick orange hairs. DNA Lemon Skunk Feminized has a high calyx to leaf ratio. DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk strain is most tastiest and sweetest if she is cut down between 50 and 56 days.

Krystle is doing the same thing ...I am having a hard time keeping the canopy level as I'm trying to get the new growth caught up with the 6 main tops...yeah you heard me right 6 main tops with about 15 smaller ones trying to catch up.
Well the problem is that the smaller tops are stretching a bit to compensate.
Hormones are being sent to the top that is signaling that it is the dominant and requires more energy from the plant ...well I'm trying to trick it .
Everyday I help along the top I want to be dominant ...
Hopefully the plant doesn't have a good memory...lmao!

Back
Top Bottom