DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush

Hiddenkoncept

Grown dwc using LED lighting.

Very nice body high, not the best day time smoke if you have things to do!
Very sweet and yet bitter taste with undertones of pine.
Has personally been one of my favorite smokes in recent memory.

I yielded 3 and a half oz from one plant begged for 7 weeks and flowered for 9. 20l dwc bucket first time grow.

I'm very impressed with this plant and have decided to grow two this time around

Did you see the pics I posted of my plant? Wondering if yours was a copy of mine. I feel mine is a weird phenotype.

I have no seen it, link me and I will compare

Here is the link.

I also removed a male banana yesterday. It sprouted out of a leaf stem.

Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics
im growing this outdoors right now and its 7foot4inch tall and just started to flower..i grew it last year as well no trouble at all..i have never seen a hermie that i see ppl talking about on here..outdoors is alot less stress on them imo could be why i never had or seen a hermie

Good to hear.

So far only one. She is in a greenhouse so not a light leakage situation as with hermies indoors. She should start to flower very soon. Mine is about 5 foot tall, 10 weeks from seed and fat purple stems. I also made some clones just incase she is a winner.

Good to hear.

So far only one. She is in a greenhouse so not a light leakage situation as with hermies indoors. She should start to flower very soon. Mine is about 5 foot tall, 10 weeks from seed and fat purple stems. I also made some clones just incase she is a winner.

very nice..i have never got a purple pheno one of this strain..the smoke is smooth and skunky,piney taste..DNA/RP i like alot of their strains as well..i just ordered the exdous kush by them and im gonna be doing it outdoors next year

I planted my 3 seeds from Herbies. Killed one but 2 survived. One was the purple phenol. The other one is growing in the mountains @ 6000ft. Haven't seen her in almost a month but she was left in good company.

The stems are purple and ever so thick. The genes have been preserved. Just waiting for the smoke report to move forward.

I planted my 3 seeds from Herbies. Killed one but 2 survived. One was the purple phenol. The other one is growing in the mountains @ 6000ft. Haven't seen her in almost a month but she was left in good company.

The stems are purple and ever so thick. The genes have been preserved. Just waiting for the smoke report to move forward.

very nice! i'll be subbed up to see how that purple pheno turned out..hopeing i get that pheno when i order again of this strain..im thinking about ordering a few seeds from sensi the super skunk,big bud and skunk#1 but i cant find no reports on here about any of these strains..im hopeing someone will see this post and inform if they are really worth the time..

im growing this outdoors right now and its 7foot4inch tall and just started to flower..i grew it last year as well no trouble at all..i have never seen a hermie that i see ppl talking about on here..outdoors is alot less stress on them imo could be why i never had or seen a hermie

Any pictures of the 7'4" monster?

Any pictures of the 7'4" monster?

its been raining last 2 days so i havent had to go in the hill and water but tomorrow im gonna be giveing them some bloom booster and i will post them in your thread if that is cool..i got cherry bomb(bomb seeds fkn rock),HSO blue dream, delahaze,purple og kush,fruity chronic juice,dinafem diseal,and berry bomb and i will snap pics of all..i thought about a journal but i think its to late into the process to start one..i will be doing 15 differnt strains next year and will for sure be doing a outdoor mutli strain grow diary..that way hopefully what i have growing it will help alot more ppl to choose their strains..i have a hard time picking what i want bc i do lots of research on them before i buy them..i dont go by what the breeder says as hes jsut a salesman imo..i like to hear from personal growers such as urself and others on here b4 i make my decision to buy..i been trying to get back to this thread for 3 days and for some reason when i clicked on it,it would never load page so that way it took so long for me to get back to u

its been raining last 2 days so i havent had to go in the hill and water but tomorrow im gonna be giveing them some bloom booster and i will post them in your thread if that is cool..i got cherry bomb(bomb seeds fkn rock),HSO blue dream, delahaze,purple og kush,fruity chronic juice,dinafem diseal,and berry bomb and i will snap pics of all..i thought about a journal but i think its to late into the process to start one..i will be doing 15 differnt strains next year and will for sure be doing a outdoor mutli strain grow diary..that way hopefully what i have growing it will help alot more ppl to choose their strains..i have a hard time picking what i want bc i do lots of research on them before i buy them..i dont go by what the breeder says as hes jsut a salesman imo..i like to hear from personal growers such as urself and others on here b4 i make my decision to buy..i been trying to get back to this thread for 3 days and for some reason when i clicked on it,it would never load page so that way it took so long for me to get back to u

When you get some pics, bring them over to the playground! We don't get a lot of outdoor grows in there so we love to see the monsters

hey guys sorry about not posting pics i would have but my holy grail kush and berry bomb got ripped this year..i was very sketchy about putting it where i did this year and my instincts was right..i only put 2-4 plants per plot and thank god this one only had 2..the holy grail kush was only in like week 4 of flower and some dumb idiots pulled it up..im certain it was some teenage punks bc had it been a exp smoker they could tell from looking at the buds that it had very small buds with just a few clear trichs..the berry bomb was like week 4 and they took it as well but i got my other 12 plants by and actually harvest very nicely..one thing about that berry bomb is last year on sept 20th my berry bomb was totally done flowering..the pheno i got this year made it very slow and after doing more research i found others on differnt sites that had this same issue with berry bomb..from the way it looked i think the BB would have went to end of oct which is something it cannot handle bc i have noticed that it rots very easy and i wont be doing it again..gonna go with kc33&spotnica,church,serious6,biddy early,green posion,easy sativa and mawali..i have some pics of my other plants that i did harvest so where can i find ur thread? can u link me in ty

i have had 2-4 plants outside the last three years. no theives yet. and, no patches of blood on the ground, or on my rotties mouth, either. motion detectors, placed correctly, will scare them away. or, make em silent outside, but audible to you. give you time to grab your bat, and sneak up. i am getting motion activated cam recorders, as well. amazing too. every strein i have put outside, were real "neighborhood air fresheners". lol. probably not going to do anymore outdoor, anyway. too easy to grow, and too hard to harvest. lol.

Back
Top Bottom