DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Hey Sisco - I've been recuperating some and fell behind. Nice video! Looks good - not sure what's going on with the TNT Kush, but it seemed like the plant perked up a bit when you kept poking your finger in and out of the hole.... ;)

Hope you are doing really well my friend!
It was drowning my friend, the Kush and one of my other two girls are doing very bad. I did a Peroxide bath to Tighty this morning, it had almost no roots left, Waterloged. I thought hempy was going to be a problem keeping it from drying out..NOT.. We, had a dry spell, which is why I'm confused about the TnT..

It's been raining all day, steady drizzle and showers.. I poured a cup of h2o2 into a gallon of water ph'd to 6.0 into the "loosey" the only plant I have left that looks decent.

Hope It keeps growing the way it has been, I may have to go out and dump water out of the bucket in the morning, more rain for the next two days in the forecast!

Hope you are feeling better my friend and thanks for the visit.

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::love::love:

I absolutely LOVE hearing you!!! And my goodness are you going to get maximum results from that gorgeous beauty!

The other plant that is struggling... I had some plants looked sad and I went to 420magazine's Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial page and searched... so maybe that link can help - it has lot's of pictures.

Has that plant gotten to dry out between waterings? I found this image that was similar to problems I had in the past... I had been overwatering my babies.
1134overwtering1.jpg

My plants were sagging and leaves were yellowing/dying from the bottom upward. Anyway... just tryin' to find some help!!! And it's sure a great reference for anyone havin' troubles.

:love::love::circle-of-love::love::love:LUVIES TO SISCO & ALL!:love::love::circle-of-love::love::love:
I should have been more careful granny, I was too busy with other things to check on the girls... I put them outside and forgot to check all kinds of things. Yeah, you're right thou, the problem was too much water with almost no time to dry out, I'm thinking of bringing in my big girl in to the closet...

Wish I had a Green house..Hmmmm:hmmmm

It feels great to have you stop in, good luck with your gow and feel free to post anything here too, Thanks again Granny :circle-of-love:

It is good the see Granny back here, to be sure.:adore:

Yeah, it's nice to have a "grow family" in my life, I like to thank everyone who has ever had me on their friends list..:Namaste:

Sisco, sorry to hear about the two plants you lost, but the one you brought in looks like it's doing great! :welldone:

A great advantage to indoor growing is the ability to control the weather, which of course, is easy to say when it's raining. When it's not raining, the advantage of outdoor growing is a much lower power bill! :)

Sorry you lost a couple there Sisco - probably did the right thing bringing the one inside and keeping that one healthy. Sucks, but lets hope the survivor has a kick ass yield for you... :goodluck:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Well the one you brought in sure looks mighty good still! So sorry the others struggled. Yes, it is the pits when you are busy and don't get time to keep a close eye on the girls... seems to me you still have a number of others doing just fine too though. And loved the harvest you had earlier in the year - some PRIME RETURNS! I seriously believe your plants end up with no areas that are not bud growth!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

:love::love::love::love::love:GMT!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

:high-five:It is SOOOOO GOOOOD TO SEE YOU HONEY!!! I sure hope you've had many great returns since we last visited!!! How ya been??????

Oops... gotta run, getting busy here at work...

:circle-of-love:LUVIES TO SISCO & ALL!!!:circle-of-love:

Sisco, sorry to hear about the two plants you lost, but the one you brought in looks like it's doing great! :welldone:

A great advantage to indoor growing is the ability to control the weather, which of course, is easy to say when it's raining. When it's not raining, the advantage of outdoor growing is a much lower power bill! :)

Thanks for the nice comment Mr. Krip, I wish I could just plop her ass outside and let the "Sol" hit it's face. Maybe if the weather looks like it will stay dry for a few days in a row...

My power bill stays about 30 bucks more a month when running the veg and flower at full force, the heat during the main part of the summer is the problem for the closet.

Thanks again my friend.

Sorry you lost a couple there Sisco - probably did the right thing bringing the one inside and keeping that one healthy. Sucks, but lets hope the survivor has a kick ass yield for you... :goodluck:

Yup, I lost a Kush and a big plant like this one... I' have no doubt that this girl, will be a good yielder, it's nice and healthy plus I just did a good clean up of her last night. Pics in a few..:thanks: and I see you started something new so you can bet I'll be sticking my nose in for sure.:goodluck:

Good God Man! Now that's some rain. :smokin:

Glad you saved that one beautiful girl. :yummy:

Loved the Video too....Like granny sez...you got a good voice! :yahoo:

It was a better summer than last year..not as much mold and mildew yet. I did spray with that Bayer product around but I don't think that has too much to do with it... We are starting to have cooler days so it may just start to creep in now.

My voice is like Michael Jacksons on Helium :thanks:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Well the one you brought in sure looks mighty good still! So sorry the others struggled. Yes, it is the pits when you are busy and don't get time to keep a close eye on the girls... seems to me you still have a number of others doing just fine too though. And loved the harvest you had earlier in the year - some PRIME RETURNS! I seriously believe your plants end up with no areas that are not bud growth!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

HIGH granny! I guess I learned a very important lesson, don't think that because it's passive hydro it will like all that water.

You know I found that cutting all the lowest growth that gets very little light makes for better growth at the spots where it really counts.

I'm still tweaking things as I go, for instance.. Never try to top when in flower, you loose growth and that's not good. Norcaliwood confirmed that for me.

I'm taking pics of the girl now for an update. Thanks for visit you wonderful person you.:love:

Hi Sisco,

It's a bummer that it's the only one to survive but it looks to be a really nice one, lots of bud sites. Nice picture update.

I don't think you sound like Michael Jackson on helium. You sound good, I like it too. I'm just now finding out that a few growers also have youtube videos here...I'll go find more now that I do.

:peace:

Hi Sisco,

It's a bummer that it's the only one to survive but it looks to be a really nice one, lots of bud sites. Nice picture update.

I don't think you sound like Michael Jackson on helium. You sound good, I like it too. I'm just now finding out that a few growers also have youtube videos here...I'll go find more now that I do.

:peace:

Hey Sqwheels, flattered that you like my voice and the pictures... I'll have to look harder for people with vids..

Thanks again for the nice comment and for dropping in :peace:

She's lookin' good sisco. :thumb:

Sorry to hear her sisters drowned..... in a drought of all things.

LOL, a drought? Where, not here buddy.. we had one day of no rain this week. It seems to be a good thing for the rest of my garden, but the girls in the buckets just couldn't get dry enough.. I also suspect that some sort of gnat was living and feeding in the buckets.

Great to see you again my friend. :peace:

Thought I read it was dry but they stayed soggy, sorry. My speed readin' course hasn't stuck apparently.lol

Thanks Sisco, I've wandered through on occassion but didn't have much to say (no garden) and, as usual my rep button is sticky.

poorly phrased. ^^^ reads as if I didn't see anything worthy of comment.au contraire, my friend. lol

State of mind thing, been a rough summer but I'm working through it.:peace:

Mmmmick, I did have a question in my mind about it being over-watered at one point when we had about a two week period without rain, the TNT started sagging around that time, but it could have been that they were succeptable to what I think were black gnats..

You not posting anything is fine my man, we all know how it is.. just you hittin' the like button is more than enough to keep my mind at ease. lol

It's great we can stay in comunicato here! Take it easy my friend you know where to find me. :peace:

Thanks for visiting!

Whassup brotha? Bummer the outdoor experiment went awry on ya. But, that sure is a fine looking plant you still have left. :)

LOL - I don't really think you sound like Michael Jackson on helium, but there may be M.J. involved, so to speak.... Keep on keeping on my friend! :)

Back
Top Bottom