DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Ahhhh i can tell that you ordered From ATtitude seedbank..... they are great, i actually got a FREE DNA genetics KUSHBERRY in my package. after ordering 5 berry bomb seeds as well as 5 THC-bomb. and a few other things i just couldnt resist..they are GREAT for ordering. anyhow that looks like a fairly good setup. hope to be able to post some of my own grow pics.

Very bad news about Loosey, She was dead yesterday. I took her out the pot and saw the roots had all turned a redish brown.

I now know what happened to all 3 of the girls, you need to have a real clean hole at the bottom of the Hempy buckets. Mine were done with a drill bit (1/4") not a good size for the drainage... I should have stuck with the 5/8" holes that I used before.

So the water was trapped and I never knew it, I've been busy this summer with work and kids, took a peek every once in a while and that's where I screwed up. I never picked up the buckets cause the Lst I was doing with them outdoors.

Now I'm working with 2 new girls. I would like to start a fresh new journal with them. I'll be a little more careful this time around.

Thanks again everyone for the concern and the love, we need to keep this site as decent as we found it.:popcorn:

Very bad news about Loosey, She was dead yesterday. I took her out the pot and saw the roots had all turned a redish brown.

I now know what happened to all 3 of the girls, you need to have a real clean hole at the bottom of the Hempy buckets. Mine were done with a drill bit (1/4") not a good size for the drainage... I should have stuck with the 5/8" holes that I used before.

So the water was trapped and I never knew it, I've been busy this summer with work and kids, took a peek every once in a while and that's where I screwed up. I never picked up the buckets cause the Lst I was doing with them outdoors.

Now I'm working with 2 new girls. I would like to start a fresh new journal with them. I'll be a little more careful this time around.

Thanks again everyone for the concern and the love, we need to keep this site as decent as we found it.:popcorn:

Sorry about the issues with Loosey, Sisco. So glad you're back, and can't wait to see what you have going next! :)

For drainage or aeration underneath and at the bottoms of any buckets/pots whatever, i usually just add an inch of perlite at the bottom or 1 1/2 inch perlite. that REALLY helps out. another method with helping to make the possibly packed soil/medium is by using a chopstick (not to make random holes in the soil BUT) using that you cut triangle holes in a straw (plastic straw) then push the chopstick through the plastic straw, combining them together...then push the combo into the soil and extract the chopstick only leaving the straw buried as deep as it can go..therefore you wont have any dirt/soil/medium fall inside the straw while trying to push it into the ground. its worked really well with my medium (in case is made it too compact) and you dont wanna disturb the soil/ROOT system. ill have some pics eventually.

is that a 5 Gal bucket or 3? ...... cant really see it all that well.

For drainage or aeration underneath and at the bottoms of any buckets/pots whatever, i usually just add an inch of perlite at the bottom or 1 1/2 inch perlite. that REALLY helps out. another method with helping to make the possibly packed soil/medium is by using a chopstick (not to make random holes in the soil BUT) using that you cut triangle holes in a straw (plastic straw) then push the chopstick through the plastic straw, combining them together...then push the combo into the soil and extract the chopstick only leaving the straw buried as deep as it can go..therefore you wont have any dirt/soil/medium fall inside the straw while trying to push it into the ground. its worked really well with my medium (in case is made it too compact) and you dont wanna disturb the soil/ROOT system. ill have some pics eventually.

Hello and welcome DS, that would be a 3 gallon bucket and I used 100% Perlite.

I've never had the problem that I just experienced in my past Hempy grow..I'm using a much bigger hole now and that should do it.

Thanks very much for your input and hope to see you around more. :peacetwo:

:rip::phew: It's done.

I did it slowly too... Snook up behind shim and I put my two fingered clamp right at the base. There was a few sounds.. like that of muffled velcro that was being pulled... shim realized what was happening and shook for a moment... I told shim "don't look at me little puppet"... my strength was too much for shim. I chopped shim up and put shim into lots of indivisual paper bags so I can toss shim out along my ride to bust my friend Woodsman out of his storage unit.

Dang, so no my male is not Tnolden's male.

I had to "Like" this shit, man sisco, that was some awesome... almost poetic .. eulogy. I have tears in my eyes (okay, from laughing til I peed myself... but still! ) :welldone:

Nice Plants Sisco, although the video shows that you may have quite a bit of Nutrients burning the bottom leaves although , they are also just dying giving way to new stuff above. The one disturbing thing is that there is definitly TOO much water/moisture in the pot the leaves are all DROOPY and saggging..... definitly let it Air out a bit dont water it for a day. especially if you have lots of humidity. im gonna add my own vids soon for helping ppl out. you know a good trick to AERATE your soil is using a long chopstick and a straw... cut little holes in the straw all the way up and down it then insert the chopstick inside the straw (so it wont cave in on itself ) then push the straw with the chopsstick inside the straw into the soil all the way with a bit of the straw sticking above your medium/soil...then hold the straw in place and tug the chopstick out...then you got a small (pipe like) hgole all the way down with little holes in the sides going to the soil giving your soil much needed aeration as well as an easy place to water it sometimes.. although i suggest never pouring water down the drain or the pipe (straw) ... when i forgot to add COIAR or Coco to the medium/soil i just placed a few straws randomly in the soil and that fixed the problem with having TOO much water/moisture within itself.

plus the roots gravitate towards that straw loving the aeration, somewhat dry soil and humidity of it all.... that would really help you out with having "compacted dirt/soil" .....

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Sorry for the problems you had with your grow.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom