Do I flush?

Li Siu Loong

I am growing a White Widow female in a DWC 5 gallon bucket set up. When I get ready to flower, do I need to flush with clean water before switching to my bloom nutes ?

Thank you...:peace:

Re: Do I flush ?

well from wut i've learned, you should flush every once in a while if your using nutes anyway, and my best guess would be to wait til your next flush to start flowering,
anyone else????

Thank you very much...:peace:

I am growing a White Widow female in a DWC 5 gallon bucket set up. When I get ready to flower, do I need to flush with clean water before switching to my bloom nutes ?

Thank you...:peace:
It's a matter of opinion really. Some feel that they need to flush to avoid a build up when they switch over. some say not to flush so that there is a abundance of nitrogen in the soil to retain green growth longer through the flower cycle. I transplant from 1 gallon veg pots to 3 gallon flower pots when I go to 12/12.

It's a matter of opinion really. Some feel that they need to flush to avoid a build up when they switch over. some say not to flush so that there is a abundance of nitrogen in the soil to retain green growth longer through the flower cycle. I transplant from 1 gallon veg pots to 3 gallon flower pots when I go to 12/12.

Thank you Racefan, I wonder, given what you have said, if it would work in my hydro not to flush and just stop using the grow nutes, and when I get ready to change the water again simply add the bloom nutes and go to 12/12. I also read that when flowering, it is not uncommon for a White Widow to double or even tripple in size and growth.

rsz_july_19_2009_f.jpg

That would be a nice thing.

Peace, harmony, and big buds to you...and thanks again.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom