Do I goto a 12/12 without any Pre-Flowering signs?

Rsticks12it

I put some high quality bag seeds into Germination on 4-20-12 and have been Growing since so... About 8 weeks along. They are health plants but have yet to Pre-Flowering. They are already 6-7 nodes high. I dont need a redwood Tree in my closet, so I am tempted to force flower with a 12-12 cycle. Is this a bad move? Thank you for any input.

0612121609.jpg

How many nodes? How tall? Can't tell from pic. The look small still. I have six females 18 inches tall with 8 nodes at least and they are still in veg stage. They have matured and showing there sex. Most don't wait for maturity but if you want to know sex then flower them. The big the plant the higher the yield.

@ Allday420- Two have 8 nodes one has 7. They are 18 and 19 inches tall. Here are some pics from today from a low quality camera there is no yellowing at all.

614new3.jpg

614new2.jpg

614new.jpg

I see you have 2 in 1 pot. I would have put them in different pots. It's probably too late now cause the roots are mixed together. I hope they are both females. You can flower them any time u want but the smaller the plant the lower the yield. They will double to triple in size during flowering.

Yeah I had put them together with the intentions of planting outdoors but that fell thru. Thanks for you time! oh one more question. do I just go to a 12/12 or do I turn out the lights for 24hrs?

Some people do that but will not. Nature doesn't work that way. Light slowly deceased, it doesn't just turn itself off for a day or so. I would go straight to 12/12. Remember once you go to flower, you can't let any light in during dark period. You can stress the plant and you can cause hermies.

I am working on my dark room as we speak. I am probably going over board but I have read that even the light from your VCR, DVD player Display light could even be Bad. So I will do my best, and I will update with pictures and return for questions if you don't mind?

What type of lighting? They look great, but a bit stretched. No biggie though. Looks like an Indica heavy strain. You're good to go to flower for sure. I think lighting is your only issue. They are standing straight up, reaching, That means they are healthy, and your watering just right. Good job!

I use sun most of the day But I am doing it poor boy with a three fixture lamp and was running CFLs but I need to buy some spliters and more lights. Thank you for your time YardDog. Any advice helps tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom