Do I have balls?

OregonGrown79

Do I have Balls on 1 of my plants? I see white hairs coming out but it looks abnormal! Also, this plant just keeps stretching compared to my other that's started stacking nice colas. Blueberry autos under 400 watt mars 2.
20160809_193956.jpg

20160809_194002.jpg

20160809_194017.jpg

OG79

This thing is still stretching!!! Anything I can do to get it to stop?!?! I hope since it's getting taller that means when buds start stacking it produces more!!! It started to flower and stretch, the buds got as big as they are now and slowed up. But it just keep getting taller!!!
OG79

Dang Mason! Another great idea!!

Duggan is quite good at it. I'm a little heavy handed. I've damaged a few tops doing this. Still trying to perfect the technique. Running a screen worked OK, but this current grow is going to do better without it. Mostly LST with a little supercropping.

I'm new to indoor growing. I like to let 'em run wild outside. I don't train or prune. Just let 'em rip... lol

It's funny. I thought I knew how to grow until I tried it indoors.

Duggan is quite good at it. I'm a little heavy handed. I've damaged a few tops doing this. Still trying to perfect the technique. Running a screen worked OK, but this current grow is going to do better without it. Mostly LST with a little supercropping.

I'm new to indoor growing. I like to let 'em run wild outside. I don't train or prune. Just let 'em rip... lol

It's funny. I thought I knew how to grow until I tried it indoors.
I'm sure we'd be in the same boat outside. Lol! It's a whole different world.

Back
Top Bottom