Do I need an exhaust fan with this filter?

Sleepydog808

Hi guys ! Bit new here. I was wondering if i need to buy an exhaust fan with this carbon Filter i recently purchased.
Any help is much appreciated !

iPower 4/6/8 Inch Inline Fan Carbon Filter Ducting Combo w/ Speed Controller
s-l1600.jpg

I wouldn't get that combo. Grab a 6" AC Infinity Cloudline with built in controller. Then surf eBay for the 6" carbon filter sub $40. I'd link it but forum rules.

Unless you want a screamer go with the Infinity.

I wouldn't get that combo. Grab a 6" AC Infinity Cloudline with built in controller. Then surf eBay for the 6" carbon filter sub $40. I'd link it but forum rules.

Unless you want a screamer go with the Infinity.
Thank you for the response !
Okay i see . So something more along the lines of this

Fan: AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller
51i0ip8x2kL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Filter: iPower 4" 6" 8" 10" 12" Inch Air Carbon Filter Virgin Charcoal for Inline Fan
s-l1600.png

Exactly!

You most likely won't need to run that fan on more than half speed most of the time, but that gives you a little wiggle room when it gets warmer. It's a very solid product (I have 3 of the 6", and a 4", and several other of their fans in various models) and will last a long time.

Okay great! Glad i asked.
I am only beginning and will be in a standard grow tent.
can only dream to need 3 of those some day haha.
really appreciate the help m8!

Okay great! Glad i asked.
I am only beginning and will be in a standard grow tent.
can only dream to need 3 of those some day haha.
really appreciate the help m8!
It can escalate pretty fast, I have 3 tents, fans, filters, 7 lights lol. Upside getting 6Z off each autoflower but the way I do it one auto fills the tent.

It can escalate pretty fast, I have 3 tents, fans, filters, 7 lights lol. Upside getting 6Z off each autoflower but the way I do it one auto fills the tent.

Sheesh that is a true setup lol!
might aswell start a business at that point.

I have AC Infinity fans and I can say that you can eliminate that worry from your life.
Again I love giving props to companies that really deliver with their products
My wife accused me of being naive when I researched what to buy for fans
"you can save 1/3 the price if you get the competition"
So I got both and ran them. Some on intake and some on exhaust
The AC Infinities are still going 2 years later, the competition relegated to back up only
Air movement is crucial to plant health
Don't skimp on this folks :)

Definitely. No complaints with any of my AC gear. I will say though that the 8” level, hyperfans use half the power to move as much air as the AC ones. 6” it’s AC all the way.

Back
Top Bottom