Do I Need Fertilizer? Outdoors

You can still grow in small pots but you'll have to water almost every day and you'll start seeing leaves dying off from lack of nutrients, you could always go for a little bit bigger pots/ smart pots and train to keep them short, my plants were no bigger than 3 feet tall with 2 pounds a plant.
Just got here ,been reading up some , i am outdoors with 2 Autos now but . What kind of strain was you growing at 3ft with 2# yield ??

This is my first go-round with them and i am believing there better for inside grows than out, in the same sun and water /dirt as the photos i had the photos were whipping there butts in growth and one started in flower when it finally took off ! All got taken (another story ) I planted these two in solo cups bad mojo but had to , then trans. them to lager pots the other day (later afternoon) the next day after a 85f day in the sun surprising lee they were still alive ..

i am too concerned at this time to put out any photos and its getting to late.

This is my first go-round with them and i am believing there better for inside grows than out, in the same sun and water /dirt as the photos i had the photos were whipping there butts in growth and one started in flower when it finally took off ! All got taken (another story ) I planted these two in solo cups bad mojo but had to , then trans. them to lager pots the other day (later afternoon) the next day after a 85f day in the sun surprising lee they were still alive ..

i am too concerned at this time to put out any photos and its getting to late.
I grow mostly outdoors. 85 degrees especially this time of year just isn't going to happen I live in near central California and its 100+ for days in a row. If I could grow autoflowers well outdoors I would plant around 10 or so for a harvest early in the year. Theyre probably great in a controlled environment like one would get indoors but with the lower bud quality, my style of growing, and the ratio of yield to seed cost along with supplies as well it's just not worth it to me. I'd much rather spend the time and soil for at the very least a pound a plant.

Hi
i live in nigeria i plant some seeds in my back yard garden 5 months ago now i have one plant 1.6 meter tall total female start to show buds 2 weeks ago, this is my first plant, please i will like if anyone can check mine and tell me if their is any thing i could do.
thanks.
first-time.848399

first-time.848401

first-time.848400

first-time.848402

first-time.848398
Nice going Nigeria. Maybe add some additional phosphorus and potash to promote the blooming. You have a Sativa lady that should produce well. I favor Dr Earth bud and bloom booster but there are plenty of other materials that are organic and will work well.

I used only miracle gro potting mix and it works good
I grew in miracle grow a few years back, and I can tell you of course your plant will grow but it wont grow well by a long shot you would be better off spending the 5$ extra for a bag of fox farms than you would in miracle grow your plants would grow over double the size in the same amount of time.

I grew in miracle grow a few years back, and I can tell you of course your plant will grow but it wont grow well by a long shot you would be better off spending the 5$ extra for a bag of fox farms than you would in miracle grow your plants would grow over double the size in the same amount of time.
hello!
is this the good one?

Attachments

• fox.jpg
    fox.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 235
next I will use it. I am using miracle grow.
I don't know if their soil has the same crap they put in their fertilizers, when they are done let us know how they taste and burn. M-G is notorious for really bad tasting buds, burns your lips, and black ash that will not fall off. Anyone I talk to says to avoid it like the plague. But would be interested to see how it turns out for you.

Hello fellow growers. I am a patient in Pueblo West Colorado. I think I can grow 6 plants legally outdoors (correct me if I'm wrong). I have no experience outdoors and I have 3/4 of an acre lot to grow on. I just got irrigation water out back. The ground here is almost impossible to grow in. So. I am thinking of building grow boxes 6 x 6 a set of 6. Where should I go from here. I know water, sunlight are important. The attachment is my thoughts for a good start. I will post pictures of the backyard area i have to grow in. Any help or recommendations are very welcome. I would really like to grow some big girls outdoors, just don't know how. Thanx for any suggestions.

Attachments

• 20181111_110545.jpg
    20181111_110545.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 227
Back
Top Bottom