Do I repot or LST before doing so?

dusteff

420 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help with repotting and next steps. I moved into this 2 gal pot about 2 weeks ago from a solo sized starter cup.
Grow specs:
Organic living soil
4/4/4 dry amendments
LED grow lights 100w
10" tall

Is this ready to move up to a bigger pot? I want to start LST but the pot she's in now seems to be too small.

OR I can start LST and move her in a few weeks?

Thoughts?

20200602_171300.jpg

20200602_171254.jpg

:welcome:to:420:dusteff.

Nice healthy looking plant there.

She looks about ready for a bigger pot, especially if you plan to LST her, it would give you more space to tie her down.
Is this a photo or auto.
If she's a photo personally I'd top her, give her a week to recover then transplant to a bigger pot.

:welcome:to:420:dusteff.

Nice healthy looking plant there.

She looks about ready for a bigger pot, especially if you plan to LST her, it would give you more space to tie her down.
Is this a photo or auto.
If she's a photo personally I'd top her, give her a week to recover then transplant to a bigger pot.
Hey thank you! First time grow from bag seed found in an gov provided Tangerine Dream strain.

I'm assuming she's a photo given it came from the OCS.

Hey thank you! First time grow from bag seed found in an gov provided Tangerine Dream strain.

I'm assuming she's a photo given it came from the OCS.

Tangerine dream is a strain I've had my eye on.
Looks like you have had a great start for a first grow.
You have joined the right forum. There is plenty of info and help available here. :thumb:

Tangerine dream is a strain I've had my eye on.
Looks like you have had a great start for a first grow.
You have joined the right forum. There is plenty of info and help available here. :thumb:
Awesome, I couldn't have done it without reading up on here prior. A huge help and a great community.

I'll be sure to post the end results so you can see what she's got! Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom