Do Month Old Clones Contain Any THC/CBD?

Muttt

I was cloning one of my plants the other day and ended up with a small pile of fan leaves that I had cut off the nodes. My question is ........ do these leaves/branches contain any usable THC/CBD?? The reason I ask is because I am keeping all my trim to make kief/hash/edibles etc. But, do these young leaves have anything in them since they haven't even though about producing trichomes yet.

Or, are they just empty worthless plant material that would just pollute my useful trim with useless plant matter??

They have a very minute amount.

My mom always insists I save my pre harvest trims for her. She makes butter with them. Apparently it works.

OK, so I'll just throw it in with any other trim I get. If there was nothing in them at all, I would just trash them. But, waste not .. want not. I plan to first kief my trim (with the kief box I'm building) and then use what's left after keifing to cook with, or put into capsules. I already use all my vapor poo and put it into a batch of capsules when ever I get enough saved up to make the effort worth it.

Thanks for the replies.

Personally I don't bother with those leaves and figure they are just a waste of time. But as I said a family member asks me to save them so w/e lol.

most the time I just pull off yellow or brown leaves and just toss them on the ground to go back into the earth and become mulch/compost again.

capsules?

Yeah,

From what I understand, there is still some THC and a ton of CBD left in your already vaped buds. Since they have already been decarbed (heated up .... making the compounds active), injesting them releases the remainder of the THC/CBD into your system. Mine gives me a really good body buzz that lasts for 3-4 hours. Much stronger if I take more than one capsule. You can also cook with it, or turn it into canna butter. It's like getting 2 bangs for your buds. Why waste it when it still works.

So, I bought a simple capsule loading device on amazon. I ordered a bag of empty gel capsules and fill them up with my ground up already vaped bud. When you put the top on the capsule, it clicks into place and they keep for ever. Store them in the dark to keep them long term.

They work great when you are in a place where it is simply impossible to either smoke or vape. You can take them discretely and nobody ever knows you are using marijuana.

That's why I wanted to know if there was any THC/CBD in very young trim from making clones. Since it does have some in it, it is deffinitely worth keeping.

You'd still want to decarboxylate the hash oil to get the psychoactive effects (unless it was produced using heat).

You'd still want to decarboxylate the hash oil to get the psychoactive effects (unless it was produced using heat).

Thanks very much! im pretty new to all this manufacturing. im used to getting it from point A and moving it to points B and C.
only been growing for a little while and have never heard of decarboxylating before. You have upgraded my education and im eternally grateful!

+reps bro

its good to have you on the team =)

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom